UM v Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah that was kinda sad by Flagg lol.

But look at it this way - Lb was probably by far our worst position group. It was definitely the position that we should expect to take more than a yr to fix.

I'll see you and raise you an an Offensive Line

200.gif

Yep, for all this talk that the ACC / ESPN pushed for their own network and how they wouldn't let teams escape this conference after said investment... I ask, what investment?

It's clearly their training programme / they use students from the universities they turn up at each week to man the cameras / the gallery.
I was thinking the same. Their broadcasters suck!!! Whole network trash.

Advertisement
Exactly! @mlw352 where you at clown? Waiting for your incompetent reminder! Step aside and let those that understand football make the posts! Crumb!
Lol it’s Bethune lil dude. It I bet you see I’m right about flagg and ivey. Parrish is good I’ll give you that but I never said he sucked I said we have better backs. Joe yearby didn’t suck he was solid but wasn’t a home run hitter. He wasn’t dalvin and I don’t think this kids Chaney I think chaneys special parrish is very good doe I’ll admit that.

Advertisement
Hopefully the other LBs see the field the second half, Flagg is always gonna be the same player.

Our D will have to be faster against the Aggies.

Otherwise we are going to have to hope for a shootout.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back