UM v Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch the game live right now but these comments are depressing the **** out of my to watch later.

We finally have a legit staff and we still can't escape poor play from guys who should really only be depth? WTF man?! By the 2nd quarter, a team like Bethune should already have it's soul ripped out. Their QB shouldn't be 6-8 for 92 yards.
Texas A&M 17 - SAM HOUSTON 0... Halftime.

So who exactly are we comparing to?

Advertisement
I can't watch the game live right now but these comments are depressing the **** out of my to watch later.

We finally have a legit staff and we still can't escape poor play from guys who should really only be depth? WTF man?! By the 2nd quarter, a team like Bethune should already have it's soul ripped out. Their QB shouldn't be 6-8 for 92 yards.
Watch the game lol. Why are you even reading the posts about the game but not watching?

Advertisement
Lol Flagg's *** got pulled after that first drive. Keeping an eye on that the rest of the game
Good, hopefully this staff has a quick hook on some of these green tree stars and gets Ivey out of here soon too

Coaches always say GB3 one of the smartest FB they’ve been around. Glad he came back here…

He’s going to have a nice stay in the league.

Advertisement
im so happy we got rid of the last OC w/e his name was I forget. his running game was fckin awful literally just run hb dive with tempo. zero creativity. he would try and gimmick his way for yards he wwas pathetic.

loving this running game.

Advertisement

Some of it is exaggeration and just having fun. But the rest of it is Flagg and Ivey.

Bruh we still have basically the same roster how is it hard for people to understand this? Saban wouldn't turn the roster around in his first season. All good coaches struggle when they get to a new place unless the team was an elite recruiting place and we weren't. Why don't yall get that cfb is about talent....confusing as **** most don't understand this.
9-3 is good for Year 1. I went back and forth between that and 8-4 but went a little homer at 9-3. Mario has to make chicken salad out of mierda de pollo for a couple years.

Advertisement
Justin Flowe may get tossed for targeting, should have been at UM after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back