UM/UF Tickets

@KingLew88

Freshman
I'm looking to purchase tickets to the game but its weird because I don't remember single game tickets going on sale or did I miss it? Seems stubhub is the only place to purchase tickets and I'm trying to figure this out because I'm buying mine soon. Any help and info is greatly appreciated

Advertisement
Random question...

Can you have your tickets scanned from your phone?

Advertisement
Right now, they are only selling season tickets and group packages. The season tickets are a steal compared to the packages, which are quite expensive.

Per an AAD, they anticipate very high demand, and after group sales and sales to existing season ticket holders, they expect to have very few tickets left for the general public.

after season and group tickets are sold the remaining individual game tickets will first be offered to season ticket holders, then group, and then finally general. They know people arent going to buy 8 season tickets just to get say an extra 4 tickets for that game. Your best bet at this moment is to go on stub hub or one of those sites.

I went to the LSU-Florida and FSU-Clemson games last year. Both ticket prices were in excess of $200 on Stubhub the whole week. About 10-15 minutes before kickoff both tickets were going for 15 bucks each. I had friends who lived right next to both stadiums so printing them out wasn't a problem. I hope you can scan them on a smart phone.

Good way to save yourself a couple hundred bucks.

Advertisement
Have they mailed tickets out yet. Ordered mine 3 weeks ago. Haven't gotten them.

I always purchase my individual tickets via stubhub early like a month ago. Got my UF tix for 76$ in the 127 section and 2 tixs for 40 $ in the 127 section for the VT game. Prior years I spent about the same by getting tixs as soon as stubhub released them for sell.

Advertisement
Back