UM - UF Preview Video

Advertisement
Way OT here aint listening to all that ill wait for the cliff notes.....Why is the U logo so close to the ear on those helmets? Or is it just me?

He rated their DB group an A+ then goes on to say he's concerned about their safeties because they were out of place all spring. I don't care how good a team's cornerbacks are if the safeties are bad the secondary is bad (i.e. Knowles) and I hate to pick on the kid.

yeah this guy don’t know ish says we don’t have any highly rated guys on the O line when nearly all our guys are 4 star guys

This guy knows dyks
He doesn’t rate TEs I think in my limited and humble opinion our TEs will make a heck of a difference and gaytors have none that don’t dye their heir. Their qb is ***

Advertisement
I think I've seen that before. If I'm not mistaken he included our TEs with the WR group or didn't mention the TEs at all, I forgot.

I hope to see a couple late hits on their QB from Silvera when we are up 21. That's just me though.

yeah this guy don’t know ish says we don’t have any highly rated guys on the O line when nearly all our guys are 4 star guys
What’s ironic is their starting oline line up is made up of 4 3 stars and 1 4star while Miami’s is 4 4stars and 1 3star

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back