Um/UF hockey!

Keep in mind that ASU had donors make a commitment to making ASU hockey a D1 sport. They paid for Mullett Arena, one of the nicest collegiate hockey facilities in the country, and they also have spent millions building out that program. I don't know if Miami has donors willing to make that commitment for hockey. Maybe if it becomes a way for Miami to join the B1G(Need more sports) we make that commitment, but until then, it's a club sport. Keep in mind, for it to become a D1 sport, Miami needs somewhere to play ON CAMPUS. The Watsco Center isn't a viable facility for hockey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's go CANES!!!!

Interesting fact about old Baba, I'm a really ****** beer league goalie:

1710264105861.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
A great goalie, or even better, a goalie riding a hot streak can carry a team.

I am fired up for tomorrow.
our goaltending is pretty solid. Not the best we've ever had, but more than enough to get it done considering we dropped down to d3 this year and picked up a ton of talent at forward that we hadn't had in year's past.

Advertisement
our goaltending is pretty solid. Not the best we've ever had, but more than enough to get it done considering we dropped down to d3 this year and picked up a ton of talent at forward that we hadn't had in year's past.
This goalie is definitely solid. They play smart around him also. Rarely see guys out of position along with they are not giving up too many high % shots.

Looking forward to heading there tomorrow with all my canes gear on. That's PedSU territory (fan base)

Advertisement
Back