2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of oregon fans (on twitter) saying his delay might have something to do with coordinating something with his brother?

Advertisement
sad richard sherman GIF
Jesus F Christ @JHallCanes ! U gotta be stopped man!
Machine Gun GIF

Say hello to my lil friend (PAUSE) hit the ***** button next time

Advertisement
Advertisement
They haven’t had all year to coordinate? Lol
Lol you would think. It looks like his brother is currently a Juco player so maybe he wasn't originally going to be a part of oregons class until they knew they had space

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t have the answer. Only thing I can think is he didn’t want the negativity of a firing while he was trying to close out this class. Now that that is done he is going to move on from gattis. Unless you got a replacement firing gattis doesn’t really amount to much in the last 3 weeks. Doubt we would’ve gotten any high school WR even if we fired gattis unless we had a replacement we can name publicly which I’m not sure we do

Fairly accurate. I would also say that with bowl games and NFL playoffs, there was no guarantee that a "replacement" would be named by December Signing Day(s).

Recruiting with a full staff vs. a half staff...we may not like it, but maybe Mario prefers it. People just need to let things play out, we are sitting on a Top 5 class and people are acting like the Hindenburg is crashing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back