2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the family to see Santa. Son asked for a dinosaur. Daughter asked for some Elsa backpack (Frozen?). Since my wife had to go up with them I had her ask him for a ****ey commitment. I heard him ask for our address so I believe he’s an insider and we are gonna be getting a nice surprise!
She definitely going to end up with some ****ey, just not the kind you were thinking.

Advertisement
No, you’re out of line.

You seem to be the only person not excited about ****ey coming on our team.

And, if that’s the case, you shouldn’t even be thinking about ****ey. Just keep ****ey out of your mouth and away from your fingertips.

Right @cway313 ? I know you just can’t wait for ****ey to explode with us.
I've authorized unlimited ****ey until ESD. @Confidence1000
E-Vts3RXsBc6IYl.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
Here is what I do not understand. These collectives where people contribute $100. How is that possibly utilizing guys' NIL? Like what are they marketing or doing aside from pooling cash to give to recruits? Maybe this is what some schools are doing, but it seems like all of our guys who are doing bigger NIL deals need to come together in some form of an affiliation agreement and use that to get organized as far as who will give what deals and to what players. We are never going to have the economies of scale to get hundreds of thousands of alums to donate $100, so we kind of need to rely on the whales.
We don't need a collective. A lot of that collective **** is illegal. Especially the way it's being run. Ruiz how pointed it out.

Watch for the litigation down the road.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back