2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine is a die hard USC alum who has gone to almost every home & away game for 20yrs. I asked what he will miss about the PAC 12 when they move and his response was "not sure what I will miss the most but I know traveling to Oregon and having to be around the worst fans in the nation is definitely the best part about leaving". I just assumed he hadn't been to Gainesville yet.

On a side note, he said he will really miss going to Salt Lake City for the Utah games. Those fans would get loud and crazy but were always respectful and would invite you over for a beer win or lose.

Advertisement
Why does everyone here hate Oregon so much?

I get hating OSU, UF or ND , but Oregon?
A lot of Miami fans (not all) are very strange TO ME. Most of our fan base is arrogant as **** until they aren’t and that’s what I don’t understand. Like why even acknowledge oregon when we got 5 rings? It’s like are we a giant or are we not? To me. Oregon is small things to a giant

A lot of Miami fans (not all) are very strange TO ME. Most of our fan base is arrogant as **** until they aren’t and that’s what I don’t understand. Like why even acknowledge oregon when we got 5 rings? It’s like are we a giant or are we not? To me. Oregon is small things to a giant
Well that’s what gets me riled up sometimes. Like who are you (Oregon fan) to say anything about my program when you’ve hardly won anything of significance ever? You’re gonna drag Mario when he secured you 2 out of your 9 conference ships and 1 of your 5 Rose Bowls?

0 natty’s.

Well that’s what gets me riled up sometimes. Like who are you (Oregon fan) to say anything about my program when you’ve hardly won anything of significance ever? You’re gonna drag Mario when he secured you 2 out of your 9 conference ships and 1 of your 5 Rose Bowls?

0 natty’s.
And I get that. I guess me personally I’m more like WTF I’m not responding to these losers 😂

Advertisement
It’s the uniforms with Nike backing…and Mario is one of our own so we’re defensive.

But your point still stands that we really shouldn’t be responding to them.

Friend of mine is a die hard USC alum who has gone to almost every home & away game for 20yrs. I asked what he will miss about the PAC 12 when they move and his response was "not sure what I will miss the most but I know traveling to Oregon and having to be around the worst fans in the nation is definitely the best part about leaving". I just assumed he hadn't been to Gainesville yet.

On a side note, he said he will really miss going to Salt Lake City for the Utah games. Those fans would get loud and crazy but were always respectful and would invite you over for a beer win or lose.

UFs opener is in Utah next year. Tough start

They'll say "it's all about the []__[]" but don't understand what it means. We have rivalries, sure, but Maimi is in a class by itself.

Advertisement
****ey time
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the **** button right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh ****ey, you're so fine
You're so fine, you blow my mind
Hey ****ey, hey ****ey
Hey ****ey, hey ****ey
Hey ****ey, hey ****ey
Hey ****ey
Hey ****ey
You've been around all night and that's a little long
You think you've got the right but I think you've got it wrong
Why can't you say goodnight?
So you can take me home, ****ey
'Cause when you say you will, it always means you won't
You're givin' me the chills, baby, please baby don't
Every night you still leave me all alone, ****ey
Oh ****ey, what a pity, you don't understand
You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand
Oh ****ey, you're so pretty, can't you understand?
It's guys like you, ****ey
Ooh what you do ****ey, do ****ey
Don't break my heart, ****ey
Hey ****ey
Now when you take me by the, who's ever gonna know
Every time you move, I let a little more show
There's something you can use, so don't say no, ****ey
So come on and give it to me anyway you can
Anyway you want to do it, I'll take it like a man
Oh please baby, please don't leave me in this jam ****ey
Hey ****ey, hey ****ey
Hey ****ey, hey ****ey
Hey ****ey, hey ****ey
Hey ****ey

Took the family to see Santa. Son asked for a dinosaur. Daughter asked for some Elsa backpack (Frozen?). Since my wife had to go up with them I had her ask him for a ****ey commitment. I heard him ask for our address so I believe he’s an insider and we are gonna be getting a nice surprise!

Because they talked **** about the university and the coach:
Keegan Michael Key Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back