2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why don’t you just go watch highlights of the patriots/raiders game? Lol
Meme Leaving GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
The arrogance those mfs displayed about a year ago was unbelievable. Fvck em.
They moved up my list rapidly this time last year. They're now in my top 5 most hated programs because of how they acted last year.

Advertisement
Why in the **** would we ever want Rashada back? I want him stuck with his choice personally!

Nah, I wasn't referring to us. The question relates to Rashada being in play for Oregon at this point. I don't think he is from what I gather so then the issue is what does ****ey plan to do?

Advertisement
Why does everyone here hate Oregon so much?

I get hating OSU, UF or ND , but Oregon?
You clearly weren’t on here during the Mario saga.

You had idiots sign up and start threads to let us know we had no shot at Mario and how inferior our program was to theirs.

And then when Mario gets here the narrative then turned into he was overrated anyways and we let him walk.

Why does everyone here hate Oregon so much?

I get hating OSU, UF or ND , but Oregon?

I’ll speak on it.

For months, I’ve defended this fan base. I’ve been partial towards UO b/c I’ve had several little homies attend there for school both academically & athletically.

For the most part, they were cool as i pointed to their 2014 victory over FSU in the Rose Bowl & they put up a graphic of calling us cousins.

However, as this season progressed & they were in the hunt for a CFP spot, they began to needlessly chit on Mario & us. Fans were going as far to say Mario wasn’t even that great of a recruiter & guys were going to UO b/c of the brand & not him. I got into heated arguments w/ many in their fan base over the past few weeks vs. never arguing w/ them for years. They began to smell & feel their own chit.

& just in case, I know this is the age of the internet where ppl can cap for a living; this is one of my gifts from my latest little homie that graduated from UO.

Attachments

• CBC93E3B-7C4D-4EA2-940D-042E4AA694AA.jpeg
    CBC93E3B-7C4D-4EA2-940D-042E4AA694AA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back