2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see how much money he makes off of something like this.

I don’t see it making that much especially not compared to his NIL deal with whatever school he chooses.
lol curious but which WR have we sent to the NFL recently that shined? we aren't the old canes anymore. also, a TN WR just signed a national NIL deal with Hyatt Hotels. no one in this amazing metropolis signed anything close to as noteworthy. Kool-Aid signed a deal w Kool-Aid. Spencer Rattler with Raising Canes. our most famous player has a deal w a local BMW dealership. you guys gotta stop w this ****. guys can become stars anywhere if theyre good bc everyone is on TV. ****, SEC games draw much higher numbers than our games did this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol curious but which WR have we sent to the NFL recently that shined? we aren't the old canes anymore. also, a TN WR just signed a national NIL deal with Hyatt Hotels. no one in this amazing metropolis signed anything close to as noteworthy. Kool-Aid signed a deal w Kool-Aid. Spencer Rattler with Raising Canes. our most famous player has a deal w a local BMW dealership. you guys gotta stop w this ****. guys can become stars anywhere if theyre good bc everyone is on TV. ****, SEC games draw much higher numbers than our games did this year.
Wait. What? Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but it seems like you’re coming at what I said sideways.

I said “I would love to see how much money he makes off of something like this.” I’m of the opinion that no HS recruit is going to make a lot of money off of their own merchandise.

You pointed out dudes are signing with regionally/nationally recognizable brands and companies. I agree that those college dudes are going to make more money than a dude that said “buy my trading cards and/or merchandise.”

Anything illegal about just saying whatever school you want to attends fans purchased the most regardless of if its true or not?

Wait. What? Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but it seems like you’re coming at what I said sideways.

I said “I would love to see how much money he makes off of something like this.” I’m of the opinion that no HS recruit is going to make a lot of money off of their own merchandise.

You pointed out dudes are signing with regionally/nationally recognizable brands and companies. I agree that those college dudes are going to make more money than a dude that said “buy my trading cards and/or merchandise.”
my bad. I quoted the wrong poster. you were the last reply on it. carry on

Advertisement
I would love to see how much money he makes off of something like this.

I don’t see it making that much especially not compared to his NIL deal with whatever school he chooses.

I think it's more for the followers tbh. I also dont think hes serious about this lol.

Anything illegal about just saying whatever school you want to attends fans purchased the most regardless of if its true or not?
if a recruit does it? no dont think so. if a school does it, probably a violation. there is no rule in selling stuff and rewarding your customers. if a school says ill buy all your tokens for your sig, then yes

I hope that’s all rumor…and I do love when these guys get called on it.

I should have know better…his recruitment has been pretty quiet and straight forward.

Bull****. But, interesting to see him mention Tennessee. TN and Oregon sit alone at the top NIL food chain. Those two in a bidding war over an elite guy would be fun to watch, especially if you represent that player.

Not surprised to hear Tennessee, but Oregon too? I guess I probably shouldn’t be surprised they are too, just would have expected some others listed before them.

Advertisement
Not surprised to hear Tennessee, but Oregon too? I guess I probably shouldn’t be surprised they are too, just would have expected some others listed before them.

Their collective is an insanely professional, well resourced operation. Bunch of former Nike folks running it. Knight throwing boatloads of money there, just like Haslem is at UT.

Two lesser programs to look out for in the next couple years: SMU and Maryland. Big money being pledged to those collectives.

Their collective is an insanely professional, well resourced operation. Bunch of former Nike folks running it. Knight throwing boatloads of money there, just like Haslem is at UT.

Two lesser programs to look out for in the next couple years: SMU and Maryland. Big money being pledged to those collectives.

You've got my attention, lol. In terms of operation and effectiveness, where would you rank us? Top 5,10,15?
Also, this may have been posted in the Samson thread by you or others, but do you see UF going above and beyond for him and snagging him? He is obviously interested. I've been following this foolishness for a long time and actions speak LOUD. Idc what anyone says, back-to-back visits there doesn't make me feel worry free there, especially knowing how desperate they are.

I'm all for NIL, but this **** he is doing is disgraceful. Hope those teams involved pull there offers.

Advertisement
You've got my attention, lol. In terms of operation and effectiveness, where would you rank us? Top 5,10,15?
Also, this may have been posted in the Samson thread by you or others, but do you see UF going above and beyond for him and snagging him? He is obviously interested. I've been following this foolishness for a long time and actions speak LOUD. Idc what anyone says, back-to-back visits there doesn't make me feel worry free there, especially knowing how desperate they are.

We don’t have a collective. We are nowhere near as organized and efficient. Behind the scenes, it’s been a bit, let’s say, disorganized. I’ll leave it at that. But as long as people like Ruiz follow through, we’ll be alright in the near term. Long term, we’re going to have to build out a legit collective.

Samson’s current representation scares me. Unpredictable. His former counsel was solid and straight forward.

We don’t have a collective. We are nowhere near as organized and efficient. Behind the scenes, it’s been a bit, let’s say, disorganized. I’ll leave it at that. But as long as people like Ruiz follow through, we’ll be alright in the near term. Long term, we’re going to have to build out a legit collective.
I've wondered where we would be without Ruiz/LifeWallet. Doesn't seem the University has made any efforts. Maybe because Ruiz is so anti-collectives.

Samson’s current representation scares me. Unpredictable. His former counsel was solid and straight forward.

Not surprised to hear that, good stuff.

That's complete opposite of what was posted here prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back