2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bull****. But, interesting to see him mention Tennessee. TN and Oregon sit alone at the top NIL food chain. Those two in a bidding war over an elite guy would be fun to watch, especially if you represent that player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if he’s actually obligated to respect this trading card thing, or he can just say I changed my mind/ flip after one year

Yo. Kids smart as ****

A guy from bay area CA is actually choosing whether to spend the next 3 years of his life in Knoxville TN, Eugene OR, or State College PA, and rather than prioritize his life at the location/school, NIL, teammates, coaching staff, opportunity to shine at his position for the NFL, etc. he's instead going to make the decision based on fans buying trading cards? Just how much money is in this? If it's not an absolutely outrageous amount, he's more moron than smart.

Advertisement
A guy from bay area CA is actually choosing whether to spend the next 3 years of his life in Knoxville TN, Eugene OR, or State College PA, and rather than prioritize his life at the location/school, NIL, teammates, coaching staff, opportunity to shine at his position for the NFL, etc. he's instead going to make the decision based on fans buying trading cards? Just how much money is in this? If it's not an absolutely outrageous amount, he's more moron than smart.
I would love to see how much money he makes off of something like this.

I don’t see it making that much especially not compared to his NIL deal with whatever school he chooses.

really insulting the intelligence of the three fan bases involved. he’s going to keep the money from Oregon fans and split the non refundable 15% from the other two fan bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back