2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knew what he was doing. You know what to do!

How It Works Wild West GIF by Old Sea Brigade
2431B121-1CBE-4E2F-9553-B4C01978138E.gif

Advertisement
GIF by Demic

Odysseus!! You are being served. Not only was this a bad joke, but one that has been tried many times in this thread.

The Greek God you are named after is known for his intellectual brilliance. I had to google it, but that is beside the point. You showed a lack of with this joke.

Rather than sentencing you to time away from CIS, I’m going much harsher. You are hereby sentenced to read every post on CIS since the MTSU game. If that doesn’t reform you, then the system is flawed.

Have a good day sir

@JamesQuall Thank you for the legal advice counselor

View attachment 211872
Black And White Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
Frustrated Fainting GIF
IveyDead.png

There is some chatter out there for Lanning to Auburn. There was also a Michigan State insider on 247 that switched his CB on Dante Moore from Oregon to Michigan State last night. Do we circle back with ****ey or is this a whole lot of nothing?

There is some chatter out there for Lanning to Auburn. There was also a Michigan State insider on 247 that switched his CB on Dante Moore from Oregon to Michigan State last night. Do we circle back with ****ey or is this a whole lot of nothing?

I just wouldn’t take that job. I get that it’s a program that has a lot of resources but no thank you with that booster base.

And

Saban
Kelly
Lane
Jimbo
Leach

Fighting that every week as opposed to the PAC to me is a major challenge

Advertisement
I just wouldn’t take that job. I get that it’s a program that has a lot of resources but no thank you with that booster base.

And

Saban
Kelly
Lane
Jimbo
Leach

Yeah but with that attitude why did Willie and Mario leave to take over rebuilds? Cause Oregon has a ceiling with recruiting and the southeast is home for lanning(don’t actually know this just repeating)

And

Saban
Kelly
Lane
Jimbo
Leach

I don’t understand why some these coaches don’t see that Auburn? That’s like Taggart going to FSU. It’s a bad program right now. Keep winning then allow them to break the bank for you. Just like UM did for Mario.

Moore looks bad for a 5* kid.
I'd love for Miami to pick-up ****ey but I think it is still a long shot.

Advertisement

And

Saban
Kelly
Lane
Jimbo
Leach

Plus from an Auburn perspective, we have still yet to see Lanning actually build a program with his guys. Ik it sounds like I’m projecting a bit, but still.

Plus from an Auburn perspective, we have still yet to see Lanning actually build a program with his guys. Ik it sounds like I’m projecting a bit, but still.
I am with you there.

This to me has a Dave Aranda feel to it. Aranda was 12-2 last year with Matt Rhule players. He did a really good job with them.

He’s 6-3 this year.

First time head coaches bouncing after 1 year doesn’t seem like a good idea to me.

Who was the last to do it? Lane Kiffinwhen he left Tenn for USC?

He ended up going through **** to get back into the position he’s in now.

I am with you there.

This to me has a Dave Aranda feel to it. Aranda was 12-2 last year with Matt Rhule players. He did a really good job with them.

He’s 6-3 this year.

First time head coaches bouncing after 1 year doesn’t seem like a good idea to me.

Who was the last to do it? Lane Kiffinwhen he left Tenn for USC?

He ended up going through **** to get back into the position he’s in now.
After Lane, it was the great Willie Taggart from Oregon to FSPOO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back