2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Do what i do, just put anybody who says the P word on ignore. You P someone else, ignore. You P yourself, ignore. You simply say the full P word, ignore.

In fact, I'm going to have to put you on ignore now for saying the forbidden word.
The whole time I'm reading this thinking of the off topic P words that is also shunned around here wondering how this makes sense.

Too many P words getting banned around here.

In no time, he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Also, I'm feeling left out on the mentorship gifs. Add me in more of them schooling young cway
I agree and I am aware and actually tried to add you in the cop one but it cut off Mutombo so i put my cartoon face in there. This is Motumbo as I originally had it.

637A0F5B-9E30-4038-B7AD-7EBED61257B4.gif

Good point…. But you’re adding a #1WR to the #1 draft pick QB Burrow, to TB Mixon, and other offensive weapons. Let’s put Chase as the Lions pick and Sewell to the Bengals, I think the Bengals are still on that trajectory and the Lions are still fighting to make the playoffs. Good discussion and is definitely a matter of preference.
Goff was former #1 pick DeAndre Swift was a 2nd round pick Hockenson was 1st round pick. Point remains same alpha at WR changes life.

Advertisement

Did he yell at the camera, “This is my sport!” Not, “This is my game!” or “this is my field” or “This is my day!”. No, the entire sport is owned by him! Ha. Love that confidence- when someone like that backs it up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back