2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have Samson cause there's only one of him left, while there is still ****ey, Hakeem and Tyler on the board for WR. We should be able to pull one of those three along with flipping Jean from the Gaytes.

Hakeem is going to cost a few hundred thousand. ****ey $6mm. There is a reason for that.

Advertisement
I see what you're doing. You woke up wanting chaos this morning.

Brings up Samson v. ****ey debate.

Few posts later, tags someone who disliked a comment about Leeds. Baiting to have Leeds destroy him.

@RVACane put him in the penalty box for this one. Too easy to spot.
tv land liza GIF by YoungerTV

I'd rather have Samson cause there's only one of him left, while there is still ****ey, Hakeem and Tyler on the board for WR. We should be able to pull one of those three along with flipping Jean from the Gaytes.
****ey is the only WR like ****ey. The others are rated high but an alpha WR is can't be underestimated.

How about the impact of a #1LT vs #1WR? I definitely know who NFL scouts value more.
Depends what exec? If it's the Detroit Lions maybe it's LT. If its the Cincinnati Bengals I'd say probably not. Which team benefitted more with Sewell or Chase? I'd much rather be on the Bengals trajectory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends what exec? If it's the Detroit Lions maybe it's LT. If its the Cincinnati Bengals I'd say probably not. Which team benefitted more with Sewell or Chase? I'd much rather be on the Bengals trajectory.
Good point…. But you’re adding a #1WR to the #1 draft pick QB Burrow, to TB Mixon, and other offensive weapons. Let’s put Chase as the Lions pick and Sewell to the Bengals, I think the Bengals are still on that trajectory and the Lions are still fighting to make the playoffs. Good discussion and is definitely a matter of preference.

The pause thing has reached that point where it’s already played out but it’s use is at all time high and still sky rocketing.
Do what i do, just put anybody who says the P word on ignore. You P someone else, ignore. You P yourself, ignore. You simply say the full P word, ignore.

In fact, I'm going to have to put you on ignore now for saying the forbidden word.

Do what i do, just put anybody who says the P word on ignore. You P someone else, ignore. You P yourself, ignore. You simply say the full P word, ignore.

In fact, I'm going to have to put you on ignore now for saying the forbidden word.
Lol. That guy is the 5th most ignored porster on CIS, with a fraction of the posts of those ahead of him. At the rate he's going, he might pass @KrazyCane for 4th by kickoff.

Advertisement
I see what you're doing. You woke up wanting chaos this morning.

Brings up Samson v. ****ey debate.

Few posts later, tags someone who disliked a comment about Leeds. Baiting to have Leeds destroy him.

@RVACane put him in the penalty box for this one. Too easy to spot.
Nice work, Matumbo.

I’ve pulled the suspect over for questioning.

82036A6E-D23A-4D31-8411-F333862900A0.gif

I will now review @cway313 ‘s latest posting record in this here fine thread.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back