2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. As badly as I want Miami to land this kid, he seems pretty solid with Oregon.

His recruitment has been fairly quiet, so he doesn’t seem like the type to repeatedly reaffirm his commitment for no reason.

Then again, I massively hope I’m wrong 😂 next to Samson, this kid is the next biggest need except maybe a game-changing DT, which I don’t see happening this cycle. Even more than a freak like Hykeem, kid plays too many games (doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be happy as **** tho)
****ey > Samson but need both.

Advertisement
****ey > Samson but need both.
I won’t lie, it’s very close for me, but we need elite guys in the trenches. We need elite WRs too, but we’ve seen over the years how many other aspects of an offense are quickly nullified if your OL can’t block. If we can build that serious depth at OL, the sky is truly the limit for the offense so long as Mario doesn’t brutally ***** up an OC hire lol

Especially run blocking. We’ve been missing a legitimate running game for so long now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has visited UM twice since his Oregon committment. Something is happening but until he schedules an OV nothing to feel good about.
Agree with this. Definitely no commit in this case without an OV

Only way I see him flipping is if Miami balls out and Oregon ends up falling on its face, or maybe just doesn’t throw the ball much. And honestly, Lanning would have to be one **** of a corch to ***** up that talent level Mario built along with that weak conference.

Advertisement
I see what you're doing. You woke up wanting chaos this morning.

Brings up Samson v. ****ey debate.

Few posts later, tags someone who disliked a comment about Leeds. Baiting to have Leeds destroy him.

@RVACane put him in the penalty box for this one. Too easy to spot.
CABFF21F-A7B9-4AF1-855B-21E4EC1F6A5C.gif

34D85368-C226-4E23-ABDF-4E1724D7127E.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back