2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrumpyCane wants to know what Moorehead wanted to run?

In 2018 Moorehead had his QB run the ball 221 times.

Mississippi State threw on average 25 times while running 40 times

In 2019 Mississippi threw for 24 times a game and ran 41 times a game

In 2021 Oregon threw the ball 29 times a game and ran the ball 39 times a game
I agree that I think Mario went w a guy who runs what he wants to run but ive read rumors of them not really getting along. who knows. well find out soon enough w gattis and Mario on their offensive philospophy. id prefer it to be lashlees O (or retaining a good amount of concepts) but well find out in a week

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao anyone that thinks a LT has the impact of a #1WR. He will singlehandedly get you at least 2 wins.
CE9DC696-B430-4C7C-B1B1-DAA118ED078B.gif

Advertisement

Inniss is a stud, monster but getting this kid would make me forget about that moss. My only question right now is… who else is involved here? At this point I’d imagine that the SEC is involved as well as SC. This is gonna be a battle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eh. As badly as I want Miami to land this kid, he seems pretty solid with Oregon.

His recruitment has been fairly quiet, so he doesn’t seem like the type to repeatedly reaffirm his commitment for no reason.

Then again, I massively hope I’m wrong 😂 next to Samson, this kid is the next biggest need except maybe a game-changing DT, which I don’t see happening this cycle. Even more than a freak like Hykeem, kid plays too many games (doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be happy as **** tho)

Eh. As badly as I want Miami to land this kid, he seems pretty solid with Oregon.

His recruitment has been fairly quiet, so he doesn’t seem like the type to repeatedly reaffirm his commitment for no reason.

Then again, I massively hope I’m wrong 😂 next to Samson, this kid is the next biggest need except maybe a game-changing DT, which I don’t see happening this cycle. Even more than a freak like Hykeem, kid plays too many games (doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be happy as **** tho)
Cane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back