2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Big $$ area; like the most expensive area in all of CA. I had a lot of clients from The Tech Industry there; Steph Curry bought a $31m mansion over there about 2 blocks from two clients I had over there.
I think Atherton is consistently the highest gdp per capita out of any city in the country. My old roommate, one of his parents was one of the lead attorneys for the state of California v big tobacco. His best friend’s family company built the Hoover Dam, Big Dig I’m Boston, among many other major projects. You’d never know it though. Some crazy money in that little town.

I think Atherton is consistently the highest gdp per capita out of any city in the country. My old roommate, one of his parents was one of the lead attorneys for the state of California v big tobacco. His best friend’s family company built the Hoover Dam, Big Dig I’m Boston, among many other major projects. You’d never know it though. Some crazy money in that little town.

Craaaaaaaazy money. It was a whole new world over there, man. I thought Bay Cities like Walnut Creek, LaFayette, Tiburon had $$, boy was I wrong! Lol.

Advertisement
So not playing w/Rashada. Who’s the QB throwing him the rock for his senior season?

Craaaaaaaazy money. It was a whole new world over there, man. I thought Bay Cities like Walnut Creek, LaFayette, Tiburon had $$, boy was I wrong! Lol.

That high school apparently also brings in kids from East Palo Alto. It's a story of rags and riches in the same school.

Advertisement
Trying to get caught up on this thread.....are we getting ****ey or are we getting Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, and Bama's stud O-lineman from the last 10 years?
EJ6cGOVX0AEWdHj.jpg

Advertisement
WSJ published this article about Atherton being one of the richest zip codes in America on the same day of your post

Advertisement
****ey move
Clear intent to commit a ba dum bump joke. Violation of the Dijon law. Sorry dy 10 minutes in the box.

Not sure what’s gotten in the water around here. Yesterday was a busy day. Lotta bad jokes.

Edit: This may actually be a double infraction. @Confidence1000 can weigh in.

@cway313 Good catch
1661249322579.gif

Last edited:
It's OK to disagree this is a safe space. More power to you. In actuality he brought in a guy named Julio Jones at WR and a guy names Mark Ingram at RB. He followed that up by bringing in Eddie Lacy and Trenton Richardson the following year. Rewrite history however suits your narrative but in 2022 building an OL does not make your team elite.

I disagree. The trenches are more important than WR, especially with all the negative recruiting against us at those positions. A team with a great OL/DL can always be competitive. Also, Ingram wasn’t more of a stud than the guys we currently have on our roster. As evidenced by his NFL career, those trench bullies made him look good…View attachment 204443
Trent was a big time prospect, but his NFL career is even more evidence that the line made him a Heisman trophy winner.

But this whole argument is meaningless anyways. We are heavily going after OL and Mario will build this team through the OL and trenches. But our recruiting is spread out pretty well across all positions, we aren’t going for any class fillers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back