2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s likely he did come to campus before BBQ and we just don’t know it. Happens all the time
That’s true . I just don’t think he would’ve been tweeting asking about fishing locations if that were the case I think the staff would’ve handled that ASAP . I don’t know sht tho

Advertisement
That really doesn’t sound far fetched to me at all . I’d love to be wrong but the kid doesn’t seem to be that interested in us . Which he said himself in an interview yesterday . It’s not possible btwn discussions with the staff it came up that he’d be in Miami for vacation with his family and they asked him to stop by the campus?

Yal making it seem like he came down just for the BBQ when yal know **** well he didn’t
Could be true that he didn't! But, yu don't kno either so we all in da same boat.

That really doesn’t sound far fetched to me at all . I’d love to be wrong but the kid doesn’t seem to be that interested in us . Which he said himself in an interview yesterday . It’s not possible btwn discussions with the staff it came up that he’d be in Miami for vacation with his family and they asked him to stop by the campus?

Yal making it seem like he came down just for the BBQ when yal know **** well he didn’t

They aren’t on a cross country vacation. I assure you.

Advertisement
That’s true . I just don’t think he would’ve been tweeting asking about fishing locations if that were the case I think the staff would’ve handled that ASAP . I don’t know sht tho
Understood but I wouldn’t put too much stock in what kids tweet out to fan bases. It’s just a way for them to get their social media engagement up that makes them more valuable in the NIL era

The most interesting thing about the leaks to me is that it’s coming from the place that yall purportedly swear by, which is a really fascinating dichotomy to watch lol

The writers that yall espouse have seemingly done yall filthy this offseason lol

And because they’re placed on a pedestal, it actually makes it worse because if they’re positioned as he incorruptible legitimatized recruiting source, then that means what they’re actually doing is more deliberate than it looks & can be tantamount to sabotage‼️👀...

It’s like a TV News station reporting that there’s an Arsonist on the loose in the city burning down local business on a nightly basis, only to find out that the Arsonist starting the fires actually works for the News station! 😮...

scooby-doo-unmasking-gif.gif

Jean and Dijon
The Dijon thing seemed a little different but yeah those two definitely didn't. Do you know if Webb from Clemson did show or not? I remember he was leaked and I was assuming he was one of the possible flips but I don't recall reading anything from the BBQ thread yesterday about him being there or not.

I swear most of Miami fanbase just enjoys thinking negatively about the program.

Cribby has been arguably the most reliable source we’ve had. If he’s alluding to the kid coming down for more than a vacation then we should assume that’s what it is. We should be happy about that tidbit of info but instead we here arguing if the kid is really interested, as if we don’t want him to attend the U.

Folks more interested in being the first naysayer than being a fan and hoping/wishing for the best smh

Advertisement
The most interesting thing about the leaks to me is that it’s coming from the place that yall purportedly swear by, which is a really fascinating dichotomy to watch lol

The writers that yall espouse have seemingly done yall filthy this offseason lol

And because they’re placed on a pedestal, it actually makes it worse because if they’re positioned as he incorruptible legitimatized recruiting source, then that means what they’re actually doing is more deliberate than it looks & can be tantamount to sabotage‼️👀...

It’s like a TV News station reporting that there’s an Arsonist on the loose in the city burning down local business on a nightly basis, only to find out that the Arsonist starting the fires actually works for the News station! 😮...

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

At some point (and not blaming anyone on this staff yet since most are relatively new), shouldn’t it be on Miami for continuing to provide these untrustworthy moles with tidbits of valuable information?

Everyone complicates this stuff way too much.

If you're interested in something or somewhere, go see it. You will never make everyone happy, so learn how to be assertive and there's no reason to sneak around with intent.

Simply say, they've got my interest and I'm going to check them out. Nobody can stop you and if someone doesn't want you exploring all your options, **** em. This shadow business and half truths these kids parents are having them operate behind is embarrassing as ****, that coming from a parent. What in the **** are you teaching these young men?

I think he’s referencing Dijon, not ****ey. The belief being that people publicly posted Dijon was coming down to Miami which prompted Billy to have Dijon shut down his recruitment.

I don’t buy that. If the kid is visiting Florida and on the verge of decommitting then you obviously know he’s also considering other schools. If you’re a coach and you get him on campus you’re going to do whatever you can to seal the deal right then and there.

This isn’t rocket science. People blaming reporters for leaking are choosing a narrative that helps them sleep at night.
There is a missing yet crucial element in this scenario. Billy has been stuffed in the locker so many times this cycle against Mario even some of their fans have given up hope against us. Not saying Dijon committed to them, but the news that he was coming to UM after their event would prompt the gaytors to do something drastic to change the narrative. All they have to do is paying the kid enough to stay there and not coming to us. This makes a statement to their fan base which is now alive again. Recruiting is a game of perceptions and momentums. Again, as long as the kid didn't commit to them, there is more game to be played here.

Advertisement
The Dijon thing seemed a little different but yeah those two definitely didn't. Do you know if Webb from Clemson did show or not? I remember he was leaked and I was assuming he was one of the possible flips but I don't recall reading anything from the BBQ thread yesterday about him being there or not.
This was your 1,000th post. Nice avatar by the way…

3BE3D339-3A50-4FBC-9E4B-F6EB6245A4EF.gif

Advertisement
Everyone complicates this stuff way too much.

If you're interested in something or somewhere, go see it. You will never make everyone happy, so learn how to be assertive and there's no reason to sneak around with intent.

Simply say, they've got my interest and I'm going to check them out. Nobody can stop you and if someone doesn't want you exploring all your options, **** em. This shadow business and half truths these kids parents are having them operate behind is embarrassing as ****, that coming from a parent. What in the **** are you teaching these young men?
This is how it should be but unfortunately it seems that it’s not how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back