2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you decide not to go to a school because of media leaks how badly did you want to be at that school
When you are trying to make a sell, the most important step is to be able to get a face-to-face with the potential client. If the leaks caused a hesitant 'client' to not want to see you, then you lose 100% of the opportunity to sell.

If we get Jurion, it’s a long road imo. I hope we do, he’s my favorite recruit this cycle. Combination of circumstance, playmaking ability and desire. Also I love how much he enjoys fishing. No I will not post my snook photos 🤣

If you guys haven't noticed the leaks have slowed down. Things are quiet by design.
water tank GIF

Advertisement
Won’t those kids just decommit when that team comes calling ? Like let’s say we landed olaus. Then bama comes calling? We keep him? I just don’t buy it
Won’t those kids just decommit when that team comes calling ? Like let’s say we landed olaus. Then bama comes calling? We keep him? I just don’t buy it
Olaus is definitely not a kid I know or I'm talking about but Bama was already recruiting him hard. Again not speaking on Olaus but some of the things that get these recruits to commit or not are even more petty than a leaked announcement IMO

Just stop man. Nothing in the US compares to south Florida fishing. Can catch this stuff 10 miles off shore or less
One of my best friends grew up on the west coast. He used to hate fish until his first time visiting FL with my brother and me.

When he ate snapper and grouper, he became a big time fan of fish. There’s no fishing like the fish that you can catch off of the Atlantic coast of Florida anywhere in the continental U.S..

From delicacies such as red snapper, grouper, mangrove snapper, mutton snapper, mahi-mahi, yellowtail (rabirubia) and sea trout, to top game fish such as tarpon, snook, bluefin marlin, white marlin, barracuda, swordfish, bluefin, black fin and yellowtail tuna, king mackerel, amberjack, wahoo, red fish, permit, pompano, etc..

This is a fisherman’s paradise. I fished in the Florida Keys for most of my life until I moved a few years ago. I’ve also fished in many other places, including Punta Cana, D.R., Southern Cal, rivers in North Carolina, TN, Massachusetts, etc., and nothing compares or comes close to fishing the southern Atlantic of Florida, wether inshore or offshore.

Nothing is like fishing the southern Atlanti/Caribbean. Not even close.
Atlantic fishing is nice- nowhere close to Alaska. Spent a summer there and literally had a fish on line within 3 minutes of dropping every time. Can troll salmon or deep for halibut and cod

Advertisement
If we get Jurion, it’s a long road imo. I hope we do, he’s my favorite recruit this cycle. Combination of circumstance, playmaking ability and desire. Also I love how much he enjoys fishing. No I will not post my snook photos 🤣
Is this you saying "NO" pictures?
ed6b0708-f98a-417e-b4f9-daff8eadf91e_149949001577589.gif

If you decide not to go to a school because of media leaks how badly did you want to be at that school
The people that say that don't ever bother to think of anything except a fans perspective. Why shouldn't the kid who's bust his *** his whole life be able to have his recruitment his way? Who are any of y'all to tell a kid you don't deserve the simple decency and respect afforded to an individual or a program that asks for it a certain way. Cause it was Mario who wants it that way. Guess he has to placate everyone also... Y'all don't know what goes on Benning the scenes & there's a reason for it. Simply respect that process.

Advertisement
How successful are those who cut off their nose to spite their face?
I'll give you two instances for grown *** men. You determine their success. #1 gruden. There was smoke behind that. Nowhere near as much as spermin made it out to be when he tried to steal the scoop. But there was legit interest from both sides. #2 Rick petrino. He actually did have a deal that was reached with us when he was trying to leave the NBA. The man was very specific about letting it be known on his terms. Several days later it was leaked and he simply turned around and acted like we were crazy. We're they successful?

Advertisement
Of the names I saw leaked this week the only one I can think of I didn't see mentioned being there was the safety from Clemson. M'Pemba, Hall, ****ey, etc all were. So who else was publicly leaked that didn't show?

I'll give you two instances for grown *** men. You determine their success. #1 gruden. There was smoke behind that. Nowhere near as much as spermin made it out to be when he tried to steal the scoop. But there was legit interest from both sides. #2 Rick petrino. He actually did have a deal that was reached with us when he was trying to leave the NBA. The man was very specific about letting it be known on his terms. Several days later it was leaked and he simply turned around and acted like we were crazy. We're they successful?
Wasn’t it one of Hamilton’s assistants that leaked Pitino because they/Hamilton felt entitled to name his successor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back