2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys haven't noticed the leaks have slowed down. Things are quiet by design.
Realize Donald Glover GIF

Advertisement
If you guys haven't noticed the leaks have slowed down. Things are quiet by design.
Yeah.everything Mario does is by design & if these media people don't stick to the script hes just gonna pull they access. See how desperate they really are for these scoops. I know of 5 kids that were 100% gonna be here that leaks ****ed that up.

You ever fish Venice, Louisiana, I guided down in Flamingo and will tell you it doesn't get any better than that part of Louisiana. Monster bull reds inshore and giant yellowfins and wahoo offshore. South Florida is right there with them, but if you fish Venice it will blow your mind, it's Jurassic Park.
You guided out of flamingo? Been fishing it for over 15 years. What’s your name? Flamingo isn’t supposed to compare to Louisiana. What flamingo has is the access to the keys where you can catch bonefish, permit, tarpon, redfish, snook all in the same areas. Not including offshore species or meat fish. But yeah lousiana is epic in its own right as well. Just different

Advertisement
Yeah.everything Mario does is by design & if these media people don't stick to the script hes just gonna pull they access. See how desperate they really are for these scoops. I know of 5 kids that were 100% gonna be here that leaks ****ed that up.
Srsly? Leaked early to UM so they bounced?

Advertisement
If you decide not to go to a school because of media leaks how badly did you want to be at that school

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back