2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
on3 write up

5-STAR WR JURRION ****EY
WR Jurrion ****ey was a 5-star visitor to Miami’s campus today for the recruit barbecue / pool party with his brother and mother.

He’d spent yesterday fishing, a big pastime of his.

And he caught a nurse shark.

So can Miami reel in this big fish?

Well, ****ey is committed to Oregon and says he has no plans to shake things up right now.

“The visit today was good, we didn’t stay that long,” he said. “We just went by, said what’s up. I’m just having some fun in the recruiting process.”

Asked if he’s at least giving some consideration to the Canes at this point, ****ey responded, “not really.”

Well, at least it wasn’t a flat “no,” right?

Anyway, you never know in recruiting and we’ll see how this develops moving forward.

Bruh this reads like something my niece would write. Embarrassing :pgdead:

Advertisement
Oregon won’t pay players before they sign and show up on campus, otherwise he’d be in the bag already imo. Division Street is super legit. As is their offer to JD.
Money up front can be hard to turn down.

Advertisement
Not necessarily. I could have poles bent all day long on stripers the size of that shark along with big bluecats, walleye and a ton of tournament size bass. I guess it depends on whether he prefers salt or freshwater fishing.
Just stop man. Nothing in the US compares to south Florida fishing. Can catch this stuff 10 miles off shore or less
B20D2794-EA59-42E9-8847-E31CE868698D.jpeg
92063AC1-A428-4102-B421-59A0B3174B7F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Nothing is like fishing the southern Atlanti/Caribbean. Not even close.
You ever fish Venice, Louisiana, I guided down in Flamingo and will tell you it doesn't get any better than that part of Louisiana. Monster bull reds inshore and giant yellowfins and wahoo offshore. South Florida is right there with them, but if you fish Venice it will blow your mind, it's Jurassic Park.

Attachments

• IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 28
Advertisement
Just stop man. Nothing in the US compares to south Florida fishing. Can catch this stuff 10 miles off shore or less
Bruh did you or kronic even bother to read my ENTIRE post? Read the last sentence slowly.

**** I hope he loves catching dolphin, cuda, grouper, snapper and whatever else tf you want to throw in the box including snakeheads. **** I get so irritated on here when some people can’t just read a post and comprehend it.

Bruh did you or kronic even bother to read my ENTIRE post? Read the last sentence slowly.

**** I hope he loves catching dolphin, cuda, grouper, snapper and whatever else tf you want to throw in the box including snakeheads. **** I get so irritated on here when some people can’t just read a post and comprehend it.
I stand by my comment, I just showed saltwater but I’ve caught plenty of big large mouth and peacock bass in south Florida as well. I showed dolphin, tuna, wahoo, snapper, cobia, but I’ve caught sailfish, swordfish, tilefish. Grouper, even those red mouth, blue lined, yellow fined grunts. But in all seriousness man didn’t mean to offend you just was reiterating the fishing is south Florida is unreal compared to most parts of the country.

Advertisement
I stand by my comment, I just showed saltwater but I’ve caught plenty of big large mouth and peacock bass in south Florida as well. I showed dolphin, tuna, wahoo, snapper, cobia, but I’ve caught sailfish, swordfish, tilefish. Grouper, even those red mouth, blue lined, yellow fined grunts. But in all seriousness man didn’t mean to offend you just was reiterating the fishing is south Florida is unreal compared to most parts of the country.
All good fam. Just caught me at a bad time. Honestly I really envy you in a major way. Before my spinal cord injury, 2 of my biggest dreams were playing for The U and fishing SoFla and the Keys. I had a place on a lake in Tennessee about 35 minutes from Knoxville that I went in on with the family. I made several guides some money because they knew I was really good at locating stripers so they would rush over any time they spotted my boat with lines down. Ended up letting the place go last month because the cost of everything just became too much. I was the only one that didn’t want to sell but I do need a new equipped van and new chair or mods to my current one so that money will come in handy I guess. Haven’t been fishing or even on the water since and slowly losing my mind because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back