2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not knocking the hustle and skills from our recruiters, but is meeting politicians really a “cool” thing for 17yr olds? Truly asking.
Each kid is different. I believe Jacurri tried to meet politicians at every stop before he committed

Advertisement
Not knocking the hustle and skills from our recruiters, but is meeting politicians really a “cool” thing for 17yr olds? Truly asking.
Lago is more of a realtor posing as a Mayor, so yeah. He probably put them up on all types of priceless real estate game.

I think if our recruiters took a kid to see the mayor (which on the surface looks lame) , it's because they knew it was something that was going to significantly help with the recruitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love to grab ****ey.
ba4d298b-bd80-4778-9261-6d74eb215c0e_text.gif

Cali QB connections possibly. When I asked about possible ****ey smoke, the response was Miami or Tennessee with USC being a dark horse.

If he is all Oregon, hopefully we can change his mind the more he pays attention to us.

Oregon won’t pay players before they sign and show up on campus, otherwise he’d be in the bag already imo. Division Street is super legit. As is their offer to JD.

Oregon won’t pay players before they sign and show up on campus, otherwise he’d be in the bag already imo. Division Street is super legit. As is their offer to JD.
So basically Oregon’s presence should not be dismissed in any way shape or form? Sounds like they are a half step away from being the shoe in but a procedural cog is in the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back