2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
all the pictures I originally posted without a spoiler were (and are) safe for work.

they'd also be safe to show in a 4th grade class in Florida and South Park Colorado

View attachment 201472
Hey man I drove through South Park, Colorado on my way to Breckinridge, Colorado. If you blink, you’re going to miss it 😂. Beautiful drive though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jason Bateman No GIF by Emmys
If you haven’t seen the movie BADWORDS with him I highly recommend. Hilarious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just heard that ****ey isn’t going to be at Mater Dei this season. May have not had the proper grades…..not sure if this is good or bad news for us.

He’s a good kid, but comes from a very tough economic situation. Really cheering for him. NIL $$ would be truly life changing for him and his mom. Think Miami locks this up. Some very knowledgeable west coast folks think he’s the best WR in the country.

He’s a good kid, but comes from a very tough economic situation. Really cheering for him. NIL $$ would be truly life changing for him and his mom. Think Miami locks this up. Some very knowledgeable west coast folks think he’s the best WR in the country.
Branch is real good but I can see why ****ey viewed as better. Gimme the kid that's hungry all day everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back