2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snapper Creek marina is a 5-10 minute car ride from campus and they have the former 4 Fillies Farm property that now has faculty homes on it that back up to the marina. Should be easy to saltwater fish for this kid while getting extra lessons in whatever subject. Sounds like problem solved!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Snapper Creek marina is a 5-10 minute car ride from campus and they have the former 4 Fillies Farm property that now has faculty homes on it that back up to the marina. Should be easy to saltwater fish for this kid while getting extra lessons in whatever subject. Sounds like problem solved!
John Ruiz used to live in snapper creek funny enough

Advertisement
A woman should know when to shut her mouth I guess.
Girl Pool GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

I’m not against the pics but we’re supposed to keep them in an NSFW spoiler. And yeah, people report/alert us to it
all the pictures I originally posted without a spoiler were (and are) safe for work.

they'd also be safe to show in a 4th grade class in Florida and South Park Colorado

10b82ea1-a1c9-4b2f-a6c0-a33a0abd7532_37059751056226.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just heard that ****ey isn’t going to be at Mater Dei this season. May have not had the proper grades…..not sure if this is good or bad news for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back