2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't disagree with you; but we'll need for @DTP to confirm. LOL
Real men use the old time reel mowers that have no engine. Mirabal needs to make the linemen use those to mow green tree. Harder than pushing a sled.

I live in the inter coastal in Pompano but don’t know **** about fishing. Any chance?
I used to catch snook in my backyard when I lived on the Dania Cut-off canal. As long as the tide is moving, all you need to do is hook a live shrimp, toss it in and let the current take it for a bit. I’d literally put my rod in a rod holder on the dock and drink beer until I saw it bend over. Mostly I’d catch mangrove snapper (delicious) but I caught quite a few nice sized snook the same way.

Advertisement
If UTenn is our biggest competition for a ****ey flip, have to like that they’re being investigated by the NCAA with money-related issues.

That and they can’t compare in regards to fishing opportunities. Take the kid to the Keys and he’ll have a blast.

So Jurrion not only gave Gaby permission to post that story but also retweeted it himself...

All this after getting a big boost in rankings and flirting with Tennessee too?

He might be looking for a better NIL deal...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do I watch or do I not watch.

90 Day Fiance Kenny GIF by TLC
I’m a nobody but I don’t watch until they are signed.

So Jurrion not only gave Gaby permission to post that story but also retweeted it himself...

All this after getting a big boost in rankings and flirting with Tennessee too?

He might be looking for a better NIL deal...
Pretty the UM staff are the ones who said it was ok to post as they want to keep who is attending the BBQ Saturday quiet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back