2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Could have brought him lobstering
1F4166FD-01E0-4E24-B97A-CAD5468090B2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I’m gonna catch and release y’all into the COVID forum if I see one more freaking photo of a man and a fish. At this table we are talkin bout flipping a 5* WR, NOT THE SIZE OF YOUR SNOOK.

There’s a fishing thread in the OT board. Pilot your boat over there.
You have clearly never flipped a 10 lber in the boat my good sir! Lol. Sorry I couldn’t resist. Back on topic, what if ****ey, Keem, and Jean want in?

Advertisement
This kid had 78rec 1,304yds & 19TD’s last year at 6’2-6’3 & nearly 210lbs with 4.5 speed.

Basketball player vertical & wingspan & the stemming on his routes is already college level.

I’m taking JD over Hykeem all day & I’m a big fan of Hykeem’s upside.

With JD & Joker we get precision route runners with very good hands who can contribute as True Frosh & with Nate & Robby we get the pure speed playmakers who can impact the game on Special Teams as well.

I don’t think we’ll realistically be able to take 5 WR’s, but if both Jean & Fowles want in & JD wants to flip you gotta take all 5 & let the rest sort itself out.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

****ey is the best WR1 prospect in CFB, total package.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to kill the mood but I think Pop is on vacation.. 1. EPA- East Palo Alto is up north and Newport Beach is SoCal lol… 2. Look at his other tweets his location is the same all today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back