2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That’s some good eating right there!

Catch and release on these. We kept some flounder we caught earlier in the day for the groceries. Hooked a tarpon but it shook us pretty quick. Spent half the day trying to land tarpon but no luck. Boat next to use actually got one and landed it got it all the way to their boat.

Someone needs to like this kid up with a Miami Hurricanes charter for fishing

Advertisement
I’m gonna catch and release y’all into the COVID forum if I see one more freaking photo of a man and a fish. At this table we are talkin bout flipping a 5* WR, NOT THE SIZE OF YOUR SNOOK.

There’s a fishing thread in the OT board. Pilot your boat over there.

Advertisement
I’m gonna catch and release y’all into the COVID forum if I see one more freaking photo of a man and a fish. At this table we are talkin bout flipping a 5* WR, NOT THE SIZE OF YOUR SNOOK.

There’s a fishing thread in the OT board. Pilot your boat over there.

boat mickey GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid had 78rec 1,304yds & 19TD’s last year at 6’2-6’3 & nearly 210lbs with 4.5 speed.

Basketball player vertical & wingspan & the stemming on his routes is already college level.

I’m taking JD over Hykeem all day & I’m a big fan of Hykeem’s upside.

With JD & Joker we get precision route runners with very good hands who can contribute as True Frosh & with Nate & Robby we get the pure speed playmakers who can impact the game on Special Teams as well.

I don’t think we’ll realistically be able to take 5 WR’s, but if both Jean & Fowles want in & JD wants to flip you gotta take all 5 & let the rest sort itself out.

Nothing wrong with that. I primarily fish inshore but get out a few times a year offshore. Inshore is more relaxing and light on the wallet. Offshore is harder work, more expensive but has huge payoffs. I've regretted numerous offshore trips getting skunked and beat up by waves, but i haven't had many inshore trips i regretted just because of the relaxation.
My son caught a nice Barracuda in early July but he prefers tarpon inshore. I do what he does but I do prefer inshore. Rivers, lakes and ponds I am 95% fly these days. Still figuring it out as I am late to the fishing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back