2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’ve seen my comments over the past years, you already know what I’mma say. LEAVE THESE SFL DIVAS ALONE WHO DONT WANT TO BE CANES, AND GO GET ELITE PLAYERS OUT THERE WHO DOES!! Go ahead and 👎🏾🤮❌😒🖕🏾 Your mammy!
I thought you typed Manny at first

Advertisement
Am I weird when I say I would rather fish inshore?

Depends on what you enjoy fishing for. Offshore is a grind depending on where you are launching from. Could take hours and hours to get to your fishing spot or even overnight on a big boy boat. It’s fun catching that offshore fish but it’s also nice to get in a boat and be fishing in 15 minutes inshore as well

Am I weird when I say I would rather fish inshore?
Nothing wrong with that. I primarily fish inshore but get out a few times a year offshore. Inshore is more relaxing and light on the wallet. Offshore is harder work, more expensive but has huge payoffs. I've regretted numerous offshore trips getting skunked and beat up by waves, but i haven't had many inshore trips i regretted just because of the relaxation.

Nothing wrong with that. I primarily fish inshore but get out a few times a year offshore. Inshore is more relaxing and light on the wallet. Offshore is harder work, more expensive but has huge payoffs. I've regretted numerous offshore trips getting skunked and beat up by waves, but i haven't had many inshore trips i regretted just because of the relaxation.
Bass fishing…. The end lol.

Advertisement
zZvogkg.gif

Advertisement
Have done a bit of fishing in the Bahamas, Mexico and have the most fun fishing the estuaries in se Florida south of EvergladesCity.
I did a several day kayak trip @ chokoloskee, great area.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back