2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
lol yes at UM, it happened twice. The first time I was fishing with a girl I was seeing and I had a topwater plug, saw the (what I thought was initially a gator) swim over to the plug so he snapped at it, I snagged him and after not even 15 seconds he broke off with one good head shake.

Yup. Every 5 or so years FWC has released a few hundred (maybe 1000s IDK) Red fish into biscayne bay. I have never caught one worth writing home about in SO.Fla. but they are definitely on the east coast, I have not done much fishing from Ft Lauderdale to Daytona so no clue in that area but in Jacksonville/St Aug. you can get some big bull reds and I have caught them as far north as North Carolina, same thing some big bulls. No clue on further north than that on the east coast.

Oh no I caught his ***... to continue from my first reply the second time my brother was in town. This brother was a contractor for FWC for "nuisance gators" it was moreso something we did for fun back in the day (even caught a slew of gators and had them on the hood of the truck as we drove around gainesville for the tebow/sean spence game) and if FWC gets a call about a nuisance gator, they contract it out to private individuals. Your "pay" is you get to keep and sell the gator and get a free tag so to speak. Definitely less than even a part time job.

We are hanging out in the hecht and get a call from a buddy who was smoking by the lake and said the "gator" just came up to them. Me and my bro run down and it went into the canal by the hecht leading to the wellness center. It then went into the storm drain. I asked my friend how big it was and he said around 4-5 ft. I think okay, too big to turn around in the pipe, not too big we can't catch. So there were some of the gliders and picnic tables with umbrellas right outside the hecht just for lounging.

We untied the rope that was used to raise the umbrella and spliced a few together to give us a decent size rope, we then made a lasso and hung the lasso off the exiting end of the pipe into the water. My buddy was at the other end of the pipe taping it with a stick. Sure enough I see the lasso fall off the pipe, into the water, tighten and then hold. I grab the rope, my brother grabs me with one arm and a fence post or maybe a tree with the free arm (we are standing on a slippery *** storm drain barefoot) we both nod I tighten it down and now its a fight. We are winning then the thing starts to death roll and basically reeled itself in. My 10ft rope quickly turned to 4ft. It finally comes out of the water and hisses and I realize this is not a 4-5 ft gator, it is a 8-9 ft saltwater croc. Rope ended up snapping and he swam off.

Few weeks later one of the maintenance worker's kid lured the croc to the bank with chicken, killed it, cut off the head and tail and LEFT THE CARCASS ON THE BANK IN CORAL GABLES. Not a smart move. I think it was actually Allen Bailey or one of his boys had the video of my bro and I on the pipe, stories leaked, we got called in because everyone assumed it was us but they ended up getting a confession from the kid. But yes the lake on campus 100% had a saltwater croc, yes saltwater crocs are endangered and yes they are becoming more prevalent. Just like when Gators used to be protected and now there is a hunting season. The numbers will catch up but if anyone has been to costa rica I do NOT like saltwater crocs, they are smarter and meaner than gators. I also do not like the idea of swimming in the ocean and having to worry about a big ol croc. Sharks =ocean, lakes = gator and Id like to keep it that way.

We got crocs in the ocean and sharks in rivers now. I will stick to the swimming pool.

Advertisement
Or, Gaby thought he was okay by not mentioning the BBQ.
If so

dodgeball-strategy.gif

Advertisement
If you’ve seen my comments over the past years, you already know what I’mma say. LEAVE THESE SFL DIVAS ALONE WHO DONT WANT TO BE CANES, AND GO GET ELITE PLAYERS OUT THERE WHO DOES!! Go ahead and 👎🏾🤮❌😒🖕🏾 Your mammy!
Yu see yu didn't get one of those yet! Hopefully our crush on sfl divas is dwindling down!

If you’ve seen my comments over the past years, you already know what I’mma say. LEAVE THESE SFL DIVAS ALONE WHO DONT WANT TO BE CANES, AND GO GET ELITE PLAYERS OUT THERE WHO DOES!! Go ahead and 👎🏾🤮❌😒🖕🏾 Your mammy!
Been saying it and making people mad. *** em, we got Ray Ray and Robby and then we got the others. Especially now that we big in IMG don't even entertain the foolishness

Advertisement
They must’ve given him the ok to make this public
I believe he mentioned that the only way he would release the name is if he got the ok. I’m also surprised they would allow him to release that as well.

Advertisement
Former immortals shot callers doing the lord's work. Get used to these 7 on 7 connects working in our favor to atleast get kids on campus. Especially with the new team I just accepted the WR coach job for. Huge love for fishing I hope he enjoys his trip #GoCanes
Please be SFE and congrats.

Last edited:
LMAO A new subscriber on 247 is bent because he has to "read between the lines" on the "****ey taking a vacation in Miami" article. Gaby just put him in his place and also said " I got multiple green lights and we agreed on certain terms"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back