2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should have said guides *ON LAND*.. lol.

My brother is a captain. Two close buddies. I get the guide treatment for the cost of the beer 🍻
im the captain now GIF by Showtime

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gabby put him in our class in his new mock.

Added Chris Johnson, ****ey, Andy Jean, Okunlola, Damon Wilson, Bain, M'Pemba, Damari Brown, and Kylen Webb to our current commits. Would be a dream close
Hopefully he got some intel on M’Pemba because Georgia fans I know are extremely confident they get him. But they were also extremely confident in getting Justice Haynes too

Advertisement
Interesting that Hussey isn't there. I thought we'd be pushing there and Hussey would listen considering State Penn has like 19 safeties committed.

Advertisement
Interesting that Hussey isn't there. I thought we'd be pushing there and Hussey would listen considering State Penn has like 19 safeties committed.
Idk with him. It was reported he was a “no show” to the bbq. Seems he was expected but never came. Maybe he was concerned it would leak given he’s committed to Penn State

Gabby put him in our class in his new mock.

Added Chris Johnson, ****ey, Andy Jean, Okunlola, Damon Wilson, Bain, M'Pemba, Damari Brown, and Kylen Webb to our current commits. Would be a dream close

Jesus lol

He has UM adding 4 more 5 stars? I just can’t see that without 10 wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back