UM Section at GT Game

D

deleted3564

Just talked to UM Ticket office and they told me that our allotment of tickets was in sections 130, 131, and 229. Those seats look like they suck.

Anybody been to Bobby Dodd know if those seats are good enough and I should sit with Canes fans? Or should I say eff it and get better seats among Jacket fans?

Advertisement
I'll be there Saturday. 1st time in Bobby Dodd Stadium. From all accounts that I could gather their fans are on the "mild" side. Won't pour beer on you or flip off your kid like a trip to Tallahassee. I will encourage you to dress warm. Being a night game and a high temp of 48 and a low right above freezing it will drop fast. Go canes!

Just talked to UM Ticket office and they told me that our allotment of tickets was in sections 130, 131, and 229. Those seats look like they suck.

Anybody been to Bobby Dodd know if those seats are good enough and I should sit with Canes fans? Or should I say eff it and get better seats among Jacket fans?

I've sat there. They're fine. There are obviously better seats but you're gna have to spend more coin.

Personally, if you want a great view, watch it at home. If you want the atmosphere and experience, sit with your brethren. (check out old vids of us pulling out close ones @ GT...Miami section is where you want to be if we pull one off again)

I'm selling tix in the Miami section. PM me if you want.

I have set in those sections before and there ok. Every GT game i've been to hurricanes have occupied tose areas.

Advertisement
They are actually some of the nicest fans I’ve ever met. I remember the game that Eddie Johnson stopped them at the goal line, and they were cool and mild mannered the whole time. This will be the first time I’ll be sitting around nothing but Canes at the game.

Advertisement
Back