**UM Recruits and Top Targets**

337CaneNation

Sophomore
Now that REAL FULL PADDED football has started, do you'll think 247, Rivals and others make any updates to ranking their recruits?? I mean this week their were a lot of scrimmages across the country and a lot of recruits have played, and I feel like this would be a good time to update the rankings after recruits have played a actual football game!!

No more 7 on 7 circuit's, No more short and t-shirt drills, it's full pads full speed action.. This was the first week of live football for RECRUITS!!

Advertisement
AFTER hearing about the IMG scrimmage, it might be time for these RECRUITS to get evaluated again!! Sounds to me like IMG RECRUITS have been getting a pass..

I want to know how Neal did at that IMG game. He is our most important recruit this cycle. Instant plug n play.

Now that REAL FULL PADDED football has started, do you'll think 247, Rivals and others make any updates to ranking their recruits?? I mean this week their were a lot of scrimmages across the country and a lot of recruits have played, and I feel like this would be a good time to update the rankings after recruits have played a actual football game!!

No more 7 on 7 circuit's, No more short and t-shirt drills, it's full pads full speed action.. This was the first week of live football for RECRUITS!!

No, I don’t think they will update their rankings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back