UM President Julio Frenk Video Introduction

You know who killed it at his introductory presser. Al Folden. 4 years later its still the only **** thing hes won.

Who cares what kind of speaker he is and wait and see what he actually does.

Advertisement
Does this statement give anybody optimism that athletics will be a focus for the new president?

"I will say that I see athletics as an integral part of a comprehensive education. To me, it is part of the educational experience of our students and I value that part of the educational experience,” Frenk said. “I look forward to understanding better and talking with many of the key players, in more than one sense of the word. … I enjoy football very much, having studied at the University of Michigan. I was there five years because I did a PhD so I moved closer and closer to the 50-yard-line. … It is a game I enjoyed very much and it’s part of my respect to the University and my conviction that this is a key part of a comprehensive education that I look very much forward to that part of my new job starting on Sept. 1.”

Does this statement give anybody optimism that athletics will be a focus for the new president?

"I will say that I see athletics as an integral part of a comprehensive education. To me, it is part of the educational experience of our students and I value that part of the educational experience,” Frenk said. “I look forward to understanding better and talking with many of the key players, in more than one sense of the word. … I enjoy football very much, having studied at the University of Michigan. I was there five years because I did a PhD so I moved closer and closer to the 50-yard-line. … It is a game I enjoyed very much and it’s part of my respect to the University and my conviction that this is a key part of a comprehensive education that I look very much forward to that part of my new job starting on Sept. 1.”

this does sound very promising and gives me hope for the future of the miami hurricanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back