UM President Julio Frenk Video Introduction

Advertisement
Miller claps like a person who should not be made an object of ridicule because of mental limitations...

Nada, except for the part where he said vamanos kanyes while making a limp U with his espouse at the end.

Advertisement
After watching this I am really not sure about the hire. He does not strike me as being in any way dynamic. You may hate Shalala, but she would get in there with the students and have fun. I just don't see him relating to the students at all. He was brought in because he is a great fundraiser, and the BOT wants money more than anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow! I hope he is a better executive and decision maker than he is a public speaker. He is completely underwhelming. When did Mexico become the same part of the world as Miami?

This is the first time I've ever seen Stuart Miller speak. He is truly a member of the lucky sperm club. After watching that video, I now understand why UM can have a department as inept as the Unathletic Department.

Wow! I hope he is a better executive and decision maker than he is a public speaker. He is completely underwhelming. When did Mexico become the same part of the world as Miami?

This is the first time I've ever seen Stuart Miller speak. He is truly a member of the lucky sperm club. After watching that video, I now understand why UM can have a department as inept as the Unathletic Department.

English is obviously his second language, that shouldn't be held against him. Donna was eloquent and articulate as a public speaker and most on here can't stand her and think she does/did a terrible job for athletics. Some of the best managers are terrible public speakers (not that he was terrible by any means).

English is obviously his second language, that shouldn't be held against him. Donna was eloquent and articulate as a public speaker and most on here can't stand her and think she does/did a terrible job for athletics. Some of the best managers are terrible public speakers (not that he was terrible by any means).

My take on his public speaking has nothing to do with his grasp of English (which seems to be excellent), and is all about Frenk having the charisma of a piece of veal.

Advertisement

My take on his public speaking has nothing to do with his grasp of English (which seems to be excellent), and is all about Frenk having the charisma of a piece of veal.

Tad Foote wasn't exactly known for his charisma, FWIW.

Tad Foote wasn't exactly known for his charisma, FWIW.

IWN

And perhaps that's why UM wasn't regarded as favorably when President Foote was UM's President as it is today and didn't raise anywhere near the money that President Shalala has helped raise for the school or have anywhere near the endowment that the school has today?

Last edited:

When did Donna become an eloquent public speaker? Is that another one of the proclaimed truisms which cannot be questioned? Just wondering. I don't care if he speaks well or not, I just want him to find and hire a real AD and then a real football coach and do both as soon as possible.

Advertisement
Back