UM possibly Avery Young last visit

datcaneguy

Senior
"I have one more to take and I'm probably leaning to Miami for it," Young said Saturday from the Under Armour All-American Game check in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Going to be a tough pull from the SEC and Aubrey Hill and his dad are good buddies..

“I’m taking my last visit to Miami,” Young said. “That was my last one because there aren’t any other places I want to go really bad.
Miami has treated me really good with the coaches. They’ve showed me a lot of interest, more than most schools do, so they’ve
been putting all this work in. They really do want me so I feel like I should check them out.”

Miami’s interest in Young was made quite clear when they came by for an in-home visit as soon as possible.

“Yea actually the first day that they were able to come, that’s when they came,” Young said. “It was Coach Al Golden and he said he’s
looking forward to me coming there to play. With my athleticism, they would love to have me in the rotation and you can never have too many linemen.”

Can't win if you don't play, but this kid is SEC bound fo sho.

Maybe its because I've seen Ereck Flowers more...but I kinda like Flowers more than this kid.

Anyone else that has seen both feel that way or am I riding alone here?

Advertisement
Can't win if you don't play, but this kid is SEC bound fo sho.

Maybe its because I've seen Ereck Flowers more...but I kinda like Flowers more than this kid.

Anyone else that has seen both feel that way or am I riding alone here?

I'm down let's ride on this Flooo train..

I agree with your sentiments about where he's headed Larry, but I'd gladly take both of them.

What are the chances we get a last second visit from that center from Apopka currently committed to Oklahoma? I can't remember his name.

Advertisement
Back