UM OL Coach Garin Justice Interview on WQAM

Advertisement
Not able to listen right now. Anyone have a standard CIS complete misinterpretation of what was said?

Only have 1 scholarship to give at oline and he wants to evaluate the current players through spring first. An some OL players may switch position after his evaluation.

Also the Oline room has low confidence from having multiple coaches and getting their *** kicked regularly.

This article was a brief synopsis, the interview was 18 minutes.

The rest you can listen to.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Only have 1 scholarship to give at oline and he wants to evaluate the current players through spring first. An some OL players may switch position after his evaluation.

Also the Oline room has low confidence from having multiple coaches and getting their *** kicked regularly.

Go Canes
are you sure they don't have low confidence from losing rep for the last 5 years?

Go Canes
Waiting until spring is a mistake imo. They should've grabbed one of the grad transfer tackles.

Advertisement
Not able to listen right now. Anyone have a standard CIS complete misinterpretation of what was said?

In addition to the CIS complete misinterpretation of what was said, don’t forget the standard CIS jumping to completely unwarranted conclusions, and the standard CIS move of developing bizarre conspiracy theories based on out of context and meaningless snippets of words.

Good post.

Waiting until spring is a mistake imo. They should've grabbed one of the grad transfer tackles.
I

I agree 100% the grad transfer players pool after spring will be players who got beat out for starting positions and forced to look for opportunities elsewhere. Where as the players that where available now in the transfer portal are better caliber players who are leaving their teams because they feel another team offers a better opportunity.

Go Canes

Advertisement
LT-Nelson
LG-Campbell
C-Clark
RG-Donaldson
RT-Scaife

I would like to see this combo one time!
I feel like run blocking would be improved!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back