2024 UM offers 2024 DB Antione Jackson (Flips/Commits to Miami)

Advertisement
Honestly is he a CB or a safety? He’s very young and at least a year away from seeing the field. I’d be fine giving his spot to Matthews or a transfer anyway. I’m curious to see how hard UM pushes to keep him.

Or continually calling him "Prime" like a bunch of fanbois. If this was a Dallas Cowboys, Atlanta Falcons, or University of Colorado site I might, kinda sorta understand it. But it's really weird on a UM message board.
He was even introduced as "Coach Prime" to the Colorado players.

Advertisement
Am I surprised a kid who reclassified is trying to make up for a year of missing his college recruitment? No. I think this kid is locked in regardless of a couple visits. Not worried yet at least.

Advertisement
Lol man if the kid wants to play games try and get him back but don’t waste too much time
Y’all need to grow some nuts and stop whining all the **** time. It’s recruiting. This is what happens when you have good players in your class.

And a lot of y’all show your true colors with the hate on certain people. Prime schematically gets it. He’s running a true spread attack and landed the MAC coach.

He was even introduced as "Coach Prime" to the Colorado players.

So what? If my wife introduces me as her "**** Papi" are you going to start calling me that? Actually, don't answer that, lol.

At the end of the day, I don't care how he refers to himself, or how his marketing team and Colorado's marketing department agreed to introduce him. I am talking about the grown men here, on this Canes's message board, referring to him as "Prime". It's fanboi stuff.

I legit hope most of the people calling him "Prime" on this board are just doing it because they can't spell Deion. Only other explanation that makes sense to me (or they're just Cowboys or Falcons fans).

Advertisement
Chance Robinson made this guy look bad. He doesn’t seem very athletic.
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back