2024 UM offers 2024 DB Antione Jackson (Flips/Commits to Miami)

Advertisement
So we have 3 CBs in the 2023 class now w/ McClain, Stafford, and Jackson, If Ricks and Brown want in… we taking 5 cbs?

Advertisement
So we have 3 CBs in the 2023 class now w/ McClain, Stafford, and Jackson, If Ricks and Brown want in… we taking 5 cbs?
At least 1 of them will need to switch to safety to make the numbers work.We signed 3 HS cbs and a portal cb with just 1 safety last class,I can see J.Harris also making the move to safety.Too much talent finally to not have most of it on the field and not the sidelines.

For those who care, he was updated for the 2023 class.

04748B6C-7FB2-431E-BAD6-CC097E3A0BCC.jpeg

Advertisement
6’0 170 - he’s going to need to put a bunch of weight on before he’s even close to ready.

As is the case for most kids, lol. I expect him to redshirt for sure though.

This puts us at 280.81. For comparison, our best class in the 247 era was the 2018 class, which finished at 280.87. Prior to that our best was 2012, which finished at 268.93.

I know, I know. Spare me the “none of this matters, we suck” etc. I get it, just sharing.

Advertisement
x2.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he ✌🏾 after the season, but would be all for him being on offense if he doesn’t.
I agree. Kid got beat for 1TD & they never give him another chance but keep trotting DJ “Taillights “ Ivey out there to keep getting the TOAST put on em like he getting robbed in the hood! Move the kid to offense & use his speed on krossing routes, post, fades, & 9 routes. For instance, look at the post route the kid beat taillights on last night. No tricks or nuthin. Just pure speed

Advertisement
I agree. Kid got beat for 1TD & they never give him another chance but keep trotting DJ “Taillights “ Ivey out there to keep getting the TOAST put in em like he getting robbed in the hood! Move the kid to offense & use his speed on krossing routes, post, fades, & 9 routes. For instance, look at the post route the kid beat taillights on last night. No tricks or nuthin. Just pure speed

Advertisement
Back