2024 UM offers 2024 DB Antione Jackson (Flips/Commits to Miami)

Advertisement
Fellas...

The perception of Miami has already changed and we haven't even played a game yet. We are on all of these kids radar now. Kids that wouldn't even consider playing for the last regime.
Exactly. Please, for the love of Christ, do not believe these clueless ***** over at 247 and Rivals, people. We are in it thick for just about every single top 150 kid with a serious offer. Especially those who we are ā€˜running silentā€™ with. Thank you for the peek behind the curtain, Macho!

Exactly. Please, for the love of Christ, do not believe these clueless ***** over at 247 and Rivals, people. We are in it thick for just about every single top 150 kid with a serious offer. Especially those who we are ā€˜running silentā€™ with. Thank you for the peek behind the curtain, Macho!
Leeds has had ENOUGH! Love it!

Advertisement
I got to retrain my recruiting emotionsšŸ¤£ Iā€™m so used to the temporary commitments over the summer

Hyajah Miller might actually be the best CB on the team for Dillard.

Another really good pure cover corner created in the Coco Creek CB factory with great ball skills.
U my main man šŸ but u gotta hit that pause button. Love everything u bring to the board tho. Go CanesšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚šŸ’ŖšŸ¾

Advertisement
Fellas...

The perception of Miami has already changed and we haven't even played a game yet. We are on all of these kids radar now. Kids that wouldn't even consider playing for the last regime.

In all fairness class of '21 was the BEST local class in a long time

Yes...some of it possibly because of covid. And yes I believe you that Cristobal is going to take it to a new level locally. But there were some good things locally with Diaz.

In all fairness class of '21 was the BEST local class in a long time

Yes...some of it possibly because of covid. And yes I believe you that Cristobal is going to take it to a new level locally. But there were some good things locally with Diaz.
When u mentioned Diaz
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Advertisement
Yā€™all was already deep there anyway. I was surprised he transferred. We talk about Jackson but yā€™all got other studs too. Martinez is a baller too
Actually, we're not that deep at DB. (in terms of prospects)
Other than Jackson, most of the DB group are a bunch of relatively undersized dawgs. I love'em!
Every position has been a revolving door during spring. Lots of demotions/promotions based on daily performance. (which has built great competition)

With that said...
Our front is elite. Probably best in the state if not the country. The entire starting D-line has ACC/SEC offers and they're all underclassmen (24 and 25). And the 2 starting LB's have G5 offers. There's only one senior on that entire front-6, LB Josh Bowen, and his replacement is 6'2" 240lb Marlon Huff (c/o 24 - offers from Syracuse and Colorado).

That's where our advantage is at.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back