UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
Almost heaven, that's how some describe West Virginia.
They got the Blue Ridge Mountains.
And the Shenandoah River.

Probably experienced that misty taste of moonshine and got some teardrops in his eyes.

He found his place to belong and those country roads took him home.

Advertisement
Where the women are less read and the roadkill is freshly cooked by a mountain mama,
GMle1u1.gif

West Virginia take me home county road!

Go Canes

PS: I still think in the end Spells is a cane.
Is that a skeever?

Wv is filled with nothing but Red necks lol

I was a big fan of spells early but after seeing those spring highlights of him getting toasted I was like idc of he goes elsewhere

byeeeeeee

Advertisement
The man gonna love them hills and mountains but here is West Virginia record the past four seasons

2020- 6-4
2019- 5-7
2018- 8-4
2017- 7-6

Nobody in their right mind would pass up the chance to get coached by the db coaches at Miami, Bama, or UGA to get coached up by west Virginia

Probably experienced that misty taste of moonshine and got some teardrops in his eyes.

The inspiration for that song was a country road in Gaithersburg, Md. The guy who wrote the song (and gave it to John Denver) had never been to WVU in his life. He had a vivid imagination. I posted about it in another thread. When I drive on what used to be country roads in that area (just north of here, in North Bethesda, MD) I see gas stations, fast food places, traffic, stores, townhouses, etc. It’s not heaven. And nothing looks like the Shenandoah River.

I’m not sure why anybody from down there would want to go to WVU. But that’s just me.

Advertisement
"Another reason I picked West Virginia is because I wanted to show people that it's OK to go to different places," Spells explained. "You don't have to go to Alabama and Georgia. You can go to West Virginia and make a name for yourself. I want to go somewhere and be different. "
You know….he’s right. I didn’t go to either school and look at the difference it made.

He said IU is the sleeper and didn’t know which one between WVU and Indiana but continues to say Miami wants him. Long way to go but so odd picking those 2 schools with a better offer on the table. Indiana football atmosphere is boring as ****
Especially since Bobby Knight left.

Advertisement
The inspiration for that song was a country road in Gaithersburg, Md. The guy who wrote the song (and gave it to John Denver) had never been to WVU in his life. He had a vivid imagination. I posted about it in another thread. When I drive on what used to be country roads in that area (just north of here, in North Bethesda, MD) I see gas stations, fast food places, traffic, stores, townhouses, etc. It’s not heaven. And nothing looks like the Shenandoah River.

I’m not sure why anybody from down there would want to go to WVU. But that’s just me.
It’s not just you , I can’t grab hold of it either and Indiana.
In my eyes he’ll be portal material in a year, name one thing that these two schools that’s better then Miami?

GOCANES

It’s beautiful country up there BUT the Playmaker said it best you have to think 10-20 years ahead.

Miami has the best business contacts in every profession plus Miami and Ft Laudable together makes success rate unmatched.

Beautiful doesn’t make you successful unless you a hot chick then all bets OFF

GOCANES

nah...party school and some fine women

Some east coast women used to go there for whatever reason. Had one I got to know well and she was bad as ****. It's been 25 years and ****, I don't even remember her full name.

You're right though, party school and if you like the outdoors, not as bad a place as people here would have you believe.

The man gonna love them hills and mountains but here is West Virginia record the past four seasons

2020- 6-4
2019- 5-7
2018- 8-4
2017- 7-6

Nobody in their right mind would pass up the chance to get coached by the db coaches at Miami, Bama, or UGA to get coached up by west Virginia

Looks like some of our four year spans through recent times.

Right on the rest.

Advertisement
Back