UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

basically said it’s down to Miami, WV and Indiana. Will keep in contact with other coaches while still commited.

So in essence he is going to get engaged but keeping it 100 with his bae by letting his fiancee know he is still talking with his salad tossing side piece that makes a mean sauted road kill pie.

a27d24_68972b5fc0a54382addcbbebd58ad97f~mv2.gif

Go Canes

Advertisement
If so I’m taking it as WVU will be the pick but he will still listen for the green light for Miami if we lose out on the higher rated kids

yeah and really I do not have a problem with this. If we can't let him commit now but might have a spot in the future, I get the kid not wanting to wait around and choosing go where he is being prioritized or risk being left out last minute and having to go to a lower tier school. Also if you consider the "new" recruiting rule of once you commit, shut it down, if he is saying he will still talk to other schools, then WV is the place holder until something better comes along.

Advertisement
yeah and really I do not have a problem with this. If we can't let him commit now but might have a spot in the future, I get the kid not wanting to wait around and choosing go where he is being prioritized or risk being left out last minute and having to go to a lower tier school. Also if you consider the "new" recruiting rule of once you commit, shut it down, if he is saying he will still talk to other schools, then WV is the place holder until something better comes along.
I kept reading on here for months how this guy was a can't miss,a major priority for this class and here we are today and his best offers are WV,Indiana and Syracuse.This is why I love recruiting,in january we see the lists with the targets most want and as the months pass you see names dropping and new targets rise to the top.Entertaining and addicting as ****.

Just hope people have the good sense not to trash this kid if he doesn't pick us tomorrow.

What with the portal and all, you never know what the future might hold even if he signs somewhere else. Never burn bridges.

But I have a strong suspicion my hope will be for nothing lol.... Miami fans are gonna do what we do

Advertisement
Just hope people have the good sense not to trash this kid if he doesn't pick us tomorrow.

What with the portal and all, you never know what the future might hold even if he signs somewhere else. Never burn bridges.

But I have a strong suspicion my hope will be for nothing lol.... Miami fans are gonna do what we do
Yep.
1625177990224.gif

Advertisement
Where the women are less read and the roadkill is freshly cooked by a mountain mama,
GMle1u1.gif

West Virginia take me home county road!

Go Canes

PS: I still think in the end Spells is a cane.
Paranos: Is this West Virginia Road Kill? Road kill or not, it looks good. Spells will have a lot of moutain girls feeding him good, LOL

James was a legit cane fan. I told yall most of the people around him were cane fans(Prop Joe included).He wasnt getting the full sec d*ckfest ...he got some of it though and UGA was the front runner for awhile.

But it essentially starts with ESPN...then trickles down to the high school coaches...then youth ball....which is why i try to kill all that " he looks like an SEC backer" or "thats an sec type player" sh*t in the bud right away.....It has created some fantasy that anhy and everyhting sec is SUPERIOR when truthfully it isnt...

Its what led to the rigged system that allows for hyped up sec preseason rankings...which in turn leads them being able to lose 2-3 games in conference and still be a top 15...and hypes up jag games between the UK, TENN, MISS STATE's of the world weekly.

sorry for the rant
Bumping this post. **** yes @gogeta4

Advertisement
I won’t trash a kid who picks wv but Ill never understand a decision like that.
For me, I have more respect for a kid who decides to blaze his own trail and build his own legacy as opposed to these kids who jump on a winning bandwagon mooching off the legacy created by others.

Advertisement
Back