UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Pre LSU the SEC was whatevs. Saban built them up (by cheating), then got pain trained by the NFL, he then waddled back to Bama and cheated way more. LSU stayed good (due to continued cheating) and Bama became the power (cheaters) they are now. The rest of the league has good teams here and there but those two teams have been why the SEC has gotten so much *** kissing. During all of this, the NCAA looked the other way, hammered USC, and ESPN basically marketed the **** out of the SEC to increase their revenue since they had rights to all their games.
1624567035660.jpeg

Advertisement
Pre LSU the SEC was whatevs. Saban built them up (by cheating), then got pain trained by the NFL, he then waddled back to Bama and cheated way more. LSU stayed good (due to continued cheating) and Bama became the power (cheaters) they are now. The rest of the league has good teams here and there but those two teams have been why the SEC has gotten so much *** kissing. During all of this, the NCAA looked the other way, hammered USC, and ESPN basically marketed the **** out of the SEC to increase their revenue since they had rights to all their games.
Yea Saban showed LSU the ways of the cheating and they still have that way in place. Saban has to leave for that conference to fall.

James was a legit cane fan. I told yall most of the people around him were cane fans(Prop Joe included).He wasnt getting the full sec d*ckfest ...he got some of it though and UGA was the front runner for awhile.

But it essentially starts with ESPN...then trickles down to the high school coaches...then youth ball....which is why i try to kill all that " he looks like an SEC backer" or "thats an sec type player" sh*t in the bud right away.....It has created some fantasy that anhy and everyhting sec is SUPERIOR when truthfully it isnt...

Its what led to the rigged system that allows for hyped up sec preseason rankings...which in turn leads them being able to lose 2-3 games in conference and still be a top 15...and hypes up jag games between the UK, TENN, MISS STATE's of the world weekly.

sorry for the rant
#Facts#TruthSerum

Advertisement
James was a legit cane fan. I told yall most of the people around him were cane fans(Prop Joe included).He wasnt getting the full sec d*ckfest ...he got some of it though and UGA was the front runner for awhile.

But it essentially starts with ESPN...then trickles down to the high school coaches...then youth ball....which is why i try to kill all that " he looks like an SEC backer" or "thats an sec type player" sh*t in the bud right away.....It has created some fantasy that anhy and everyhting sec is SUPERIOR when truthfully it isnt...

Its what led to the rigged system that allows for hyped up sec preseason rankings...which in turn leads them being able to lose 2-3 games in conference and still be a top 15...and hypes up jag games between the UK, TENN, MISS STATE's of the world weekly.

sorry for the rant

Preach..... ive said this for years about the inflated preseason rankings. They lose 2 or 3 games vs another ranked SEC team and it was a "quality loss "

Advertisement

sorry for the rant

Hall of Fame worthy post. Well done.

Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage Top247 cornerback Jacolby Spells is considered one of the Sunshine State's fastest recruits in the class of 2022. While plenty of schools have tried to recruit that speed, Spells has narrowed his list of options down to three finalists ahead of his July 4 announcement: West Virginia, Miami and Indiana.

Spells, who 247Sports ranks as the nation's No. 27 cornerback this cycle, took official visits to all three of those programs over the past few weeks and told 247Sports over the phone early Friday morning that he's still trying to figure out which one he wants to call home for the next couple of years.

"I'm still going back and forth," Spells admitted."West Virginia, I can go up there and really make a name for myself. I can go there and be different. Miami, that's the home town. I love Miami. I have always been a 'Canes fan. Staying home wouldn't be a problem. It's a great coaching staff, especially with [Travaris Robinson]. Me and T-Rob have a great relationship. Indiana, they got like a Florida vibe there. The whole defense is a lot of Florida boys. I have built a good relationship with those coaches and Coach [Tom] Allen is a good coach. I love the town - they all love football there."

Spells is leaning heavily on those close to him for advice.

"My mom and coaches keep telling me to go somewhere where the school is showing me love and has always been there and has always been looking out for me, watching me. They want me to go to the school that I have built the best relationship with," Spells said.

When asked which college coaches he feels the closest with at the moment, Spells highlighted two assistants.

"I have a good relationship with Coach [Travis] Trickett at West Virginia and Coach [Demarcus] Van Dyke at Miami," Spells said. "Coach Trickett is a big family guy. When I went up there on a visit, he brought me around his family. It's just a family atmosphere up there, and I know he's going to take care of me. At Miami, DVD is a great coach. He tells me a lot of good things and he just makes me feel comfortable."

Spells isn't planning to visit anywhere this weekend after canceling a weekend trip to Syracuse.

"I'm done," Spells said.

Spells is a wide receiver-turned-cornerback that totaled 32 tackles and an interception for a Patriots team that captured a state title playing in the Sunshine State's 5A classification. He is listed at 5-foot-11, 175 pounds and has broke 10.8 in the 100-meter dash on the track. The 247Sports' Crystal Ball for Spells currently holds forecasts in favor of both the Mountaineers and Hurricanes.

I have no issues with this kid at all. I really want him in this class, but if he doesn’t pick UM, I can’t be negative. He handled his recruiting with class, seems humble, doesn’t appear like a diva, and doesn’t play games on social media. Very mature and level headed in every interview I have read.

Advertisement
I have no issues with this kid at all. I really want him in this class, but if he doesn’t pick UM, I can’t be negative. He handled his recruiting with class, seems humble, doesn’t appear like a diva, and doesn’t play games on social media. Very mature and level headed in every interview I have read.
In light of the recent tweet, which I believe is a troll job, I’m revisiting my earlier position.

Advertisement
Gaby said most likely he will move his CB to someone other than Miami.

he said he will basically keep his options open after commitment so maybe commit to one of those schools then listen to Miami if we have room later

Advertisement
Back