UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

I wonder how tf did we get James Williams and Saban got sfla so brainwashed that UM is the bad guy. The new generation doesn't care about UM cause we sucked for so long we are basically Rutgers but with a rich history at this point. We aren't Rutgers it just seems like alot of kids low key look at us as like a UCF type school
Unfortunately, this happens when you lose to FIU… 🤬😔

Advertisement
If what idiots say on a message board bothers you there's something wrong with that. Let's be real 99.9999999% of the people on these boards have never even spoken to any of the staff members so nobody knows or should be taken seriously

I mean I don’t disagree with the notion that he shouldn’t be paying much attention to message board posters, but I still don’t understand why that means what Gaby doing is not helping? Again, he is just doing his job. What a kid takes from what random posters say is a completely different subject.

Unfortunately, this happens when you lose to FIU… 🤬😔
Nicholas Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe at home.

FIU loss is brutal and absolutely unacceptable, but he did that and won a NC 2 years later.

Kids are impressionable, want what's cool, a year later he was in SEC title game, then won a natty.

Manny isn't Saban, not close, obviously, but the brand still holds weight. Not sure how much longer it will, but still does.

Gotta win and gotta win against good teams. Period

I mean I don’t disagree with the notion that he shouldn’t be paying much attention to message board posters, but I still don’t understand why that means what Gaby doing is not helping? Again, he is just doing his job. What a kid takes from what random posters say is a completely different subject.
Agreed. Atleast Gaby appears to care about the success of the U. I believe that has been the biggest qualm with Ivins right?

Well we can take care of this to some degree.
If anyone else comes on this massage board and says we don’t want Spells we will delete the comment.
I would not mind spreading this out to all recruits.

Here is a tip for everyone on this board. Let the coaches recruit, decide who they want and stay out of their way. You are not part of this process. You are merely a fan. Stay in your lane and Trust the Process.

2nd this....

Ive been a believer schools have moles planted to say things about a recruit posing as a fan or fans on boards, twitter etc....

Remember these kids are very impressionable

Advertisement
Nicholas Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe at home.

FIU loss is brutal and absolutely unacceptable, but he did that and won a NC 2 years later.

Kids are impressionable, want what's cool, a year later he was in SEC title game, then won a natty.

Manny isn't Saban, not close, obviously, but the brand still holds weight. Not sure how much longer it will, but still does.

Gotta win and gotta win against good teams. Period
Coach Diaz is passionate about the U and has shown some good executive traits. I’m optimistic that he’ll bring our program back to prosperity. As to your retort, the FIU loss is worse than Saban’s because FIU is a local school that these elite players would never consider attending. Had we lost to Eastern Washington or Missouri State, the local impact with potential recruits would be much less.

American heritage man…never a dull moment. It’s consistently the school we have the most drama with year after year. I wish we could just exile them. The adults over there need to figure it out.

I can think of 5 guys in the past 3 years we have had drama with coming out of AH. I can think of maybe 3 guys from every other dade/broward school that have caused similar headaches during that time.

I wonder how tf did we get James Williams and Saban got sfla so brainwashed that UM is the bad guy. The new generation doesn't care about UM cause we sucked for so long we are basically Rutgers but with a rich history at this point. We aren't Rutgers it just seems like alot of kids low key look at us as like a UCF type school

James was a legit cane fan. I told yall most of the people around him were cane fans(Prop Joe included).He wasnt getting the full sec d*ckfest ...he got some of it though and UGA was the front runner for awhile.

But it essentially starts with ESPN...then trickles down to the high school coaches...then youth ball....which is why i try to kill all that " he looks like an SEC backer" or "thats an sec type player" sh*t in the bud right away.....It has created some fantasy that anhy and everyhting sec is SUPERIOR when truthfully it isnt...

Its what led to the rigged system that allows for hyped up sec preseason rankings...which in turn leads them being able to lose 2-3 games in conference and still be a top 15...and hypes up jag games between the UK, TENN, MISS STATE's of the world weekly.

sorry for the rant

James was a legit cane fan. I told yall most of the people around him were cane fans(Prop Joe included).He wasnt getting the full sec d*ckfest ...he got some of it though and UGA was the front runner for awhile.

But it essentially starts with ESPN...then trickles down to the high school coaches...then youth ball....which is why i try to kill all that " he looks like an SEC backer" or "thats an sec type player" sh*t in the bud right away.....It has created some fantasy that anhy and everyhting sec is SUPERIOR when truthfully it isnt...

Its what led to the rigged system that allows for hyped up sec preseason rankings...which in turn leads them being able to lose 2-3 games in conference and still be a top 15...and hypes up jag games between the UK, TENN, MISS STATE's of the world weekly.

sorry for the rant
Bruh I'm even guilty of the brainwash I be saying that's a SEC DB. Got to get that **** out and say that's a Miami DB. Now they get the best of the best cause of that narrative and the kids listen to that ****.

Advertisement
Bruh I'm even guilty of the brainwash I be saying that's a SEC DB. Got to get that **** out and say that's a Miami DB. Now they get the best of the best cause of that narrative and the kids listen to that ****.
Ya feel me?.

I grew up never hearing that type of stuff.

We might say thats a FLORIDA DB (THE BIG 3)or something similar....but some of the most freakish athletes in nfl history hailed from the U....WE AINT INFERIOR TO SH*T.

Ya feel me?.

I grew up never hearing that type of stuff.

We might say thats a FLORIDA DB (THE BIG 3)or something similar....but some of the most freakish athletes in nfl history hailed from the U....WE AINT INFERIOR TO SH*T.
The narrative that the SEC is so much better than anybody else has been disproven so many times, I cannot be bothered to even list it.

College Football has a lot of good ******* teams in every conference. Cincinnati gave Georgia a run for their money. Oklahoma steamrolled Florida because Rhamondre Stevenson was on the field. Auburn lost to Northwestern.

The narrative that the SEC is so much better than anybody else has been disproven so many times, I cannot be bothered to even list it.

College Football has a lot of good ******* teams in every conference. Cincinnati gave Georgia a run for their money. Oklahoma steamrolled Florida because Rhamondre Stevenson was on the field. Auburn lost to Northwestern.
I think the SEC does have the best athletes because of the whole Sec Sec **** for years. So the best most gifted kids choose that conference. That doesn't mean u can't find an all pro acc guy but the plethora of great athletes go to the SEC cause of that indoctrination.

Advertisement
I think the SEC does have the best athletes because of the whole Sec Sec **** for years. So the best most gifted kids choose that conference. That doesn't mean u can't find an all pro acc guy but the plethora of great athletes go to the SEC cause of that indoctrination.
If Alabama wouldnt be as dominant as they are, the SEC wouldnt be considered a special conference.

I refuse to believe this tbh but if this is true it weak for any football player but more then any position a CB has to be stronger then this because they have arguably the toughest job of any players while knowing they cant nake mistakes and deal with trash talking wrs. Again I don't believe this but Gaby is not helping this kid by saying this

You don't think kids in the social media age are looking at what's being wrote about them.....really?

Advertisement
Even before that I think they had most of the household names going into the league through LSU. I could be wrong
Pre LSU the SEC was whatevs. Saban built them up (by cheating), then got pain trained by the NFL, he then waddled back to Bama and cheated way more. LSU stayed good (due to continued cheating) and Bama became the power (cheaters) they are now. The rest of the league has good teams here and there but those two teams have been why the SEC has gotten so much *** kissing. During all of this, the NCAA looked the other way, hammered USC, and ESPN basically marketed the **** out of the SEC to increase their revenue since they had rights to all their games.

Advertisement
Back