UM offers 2022 TE Darren Agu

Advertisement
Unless you're a Brevin type athlete, I'm never in favor of the short Tight End, are we ever going to get something out of Larry Hodges?

Unless you're a Brevin type athlete, I'm never in favor of the short Tight End, are we ever going to get something out of Larry Hodges?
We will see as he likely is slotted in that role this year. He isnt as explosive as Brevin though. He showed some good skills with yac ability coming out of high school and solid to good hands.

This is his make it or break it spring. The 2 kids coming in are real good in the pass game so he better step up

We will see as he likely is slotted in that role this year. He isnt as explosive as Brevin though. He showed some good skills with yac ability coming out of high school and solid to good hands.

This is his make it or break it spring. The 2 kids coming in are real good in the pass game so he better step up

I can't remember the source. But I read some article where he was being hyped right after Jordan declared. Hope he isn't another GTAA. Like you said, we have some talented young TEs, so he needs to make his move now.

Advertisement
We have a prototype TE in Mallory and we hardly use him.
I don't think is about size but more about play calling.
Mallory has a bunch of little injuries, and was more often than the 5th option, if he can stay on the field he'll put up numbers

We have a prototype TE in Mallory and we hardly use him.
I don't think is about size but more about play calling.
He’s gonna be the bell cow tight end this year. Hopefully with the presumed increase in time he can hold up physically. Otherwise arroyo is coming

Advertisement
If he's all that and a bag of chips, why do you only get him the ball less than two times a game? Listed size looks great, but is the lack of production due to the system they run or something with him? He should be putting more numbers up, so what's up with that?

It's a beautiful private school up in the N. GA mountains, don't hear of many football players coming out of there though

View attachment 141624
good school but a lot of the kids have had some issue at their previous school; not legal problems but just issues whereby things didn’t work out at their local public or private school.
i”m frankly shocked that Rabun Gap has a player like this and that he hasn’t transferred.

Advertisement
This kid is way more than an in-line blocker. He looks like Jared Cook clone athletically. He would start here for sure. He’s probably better than Mamarelli and Hodges right now.

I expected more from his film. Very good on some blocks and made good catches. Didn’t high point well and not as dominating as I expected when blocking. I’m guessing, although he sounds like a beast, he must be very lean and needs to add some strength. This is probably one I’ll laugh about in a few years when he’s a first rounder. Can’t teach 6’6” with hands and a desire to block. He’ll become stronger and stop being 14/15 years old soon enough. Lol

Advertisement
****, an Otto, NC reference on this board....I went to HS in Sylva but drove this route to Atlanta from Asheville 1000x.
Nice. I spray painted Smoky’s field once in high school. Lived in Franklin. Real stupid thing to do, regretted it ever since.

Advertisement
Back