UM offers 2022 S Bryce Anderson

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Anderson is a 4-star safety prospect from West Brook HS in Texas. At 6-0 185 pounds, Anderson is currently committed to LSU, while also having offers from Ohio State, Alabama, Notre Dame, Oregon, and UGA among others.

Was named the District 21-6A Sophomore of the Year in 2019 doubling as his school's QB. Was also a first-team MaxPreps Sophomore All-American.

Also runs track, recording 10.79 100-meter back in February.

Advertisement
The staff seems to have finally figured out that you can recruit inside the state of TX.

I think a couple a year should be about right if we keep it up and produce on the field.

Agreed, nothing wrong with recruiting the state of Texas. Especially with Lashlee’s affinity there from SMU. He has a ton of offers, makes one wonder if we can somehow get to 10+ wins in 2020 how that could change perceptions of kids from OOS.

Anderson is a 4-star safety prospect from West Brook HS in Texas. At 6-0 185 pounds, Anderson is currently committed to LSU, while also having offers from Ohio State, Alabama, Notre Dame, Oregon, and UGA among others.

Was named the District 21-6A Sophomore of the Year in 2019 doubling as his school's QB. Was also a first-team MaxPreps Sophomore All-American.

Bloodline. We’re first cousins once removed. Lol his pops is my first cousin

Advertisement
Visiting for the cookout on 6/1.

This is BIG TIME. Kid is one of the best players in the state of TX. He was an early commit to LSU but has since backed off. Projects as a S, but plays QB for his HS squad and is one of the best and most productive athletes in the state. It is a true projection, but he has the size, smarts, and athleticism to do well there. Kid is truly an elite athlete. I am assuming this was coach Ish’s doing and that he is the one recruiting the kid. Getting him to come here on his own dime is big and all we can ask for at this point. Steep hill to climb though, EVERYONE is on this kid. My money is on him staying in state if I had to bet now. Bama/LSU/USC/Michigan are all over him as well but again, a summer UOV is all we can ask for. Pleasant surprise for me. June is going to be, um...interesting lol.

#RecruitMoreTexasKids

Visiting for the cookout on 6/1.

This is BIG TIME. Kid is one of the best players in the state of TX. He was an early commit to LSU but has since backed off. Projects as a S, but plays QB for his HS squad and is one of the best and most productive athletes in the state. It is a true projection, but he has the size, smarts, and athleticism to do well there. Kid is truly an elite athlete. I am assuming this was coach Ish’s doing and that he is the one recruiting the kid. Getting him to come here on his own dime is big and all we can ask for at this point. Steep hill to climb though, EVERYONE is on this kid. My money is on him staying in state if I had to bet now. Bama/LSU/USC/Michigan are all over him as well but again, a summer UOV is all we can ask for. Pleasant surprise for me. June is going to be, um...interesting lol.

#RecruitMoreTexasKids
Wow!! Freaking unexpected AF.
If a dude like that is coming even for an unofficial I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some more kids we don’t know about.

Advertisement

**** this dude closes....looks like a big big time prospect. His film jumps off that tape....old school UM type db.

Advertisement
****, that's one fast safety.

So the cookout. Unofficial visit, how do kids from far away make it? Isn't that what we ask of those other schools with things like this? Just keeping it real. Can't wait to see the responses.

Anderson has committed to Texas A&M. My slurper take is that's one spot fewer in the Aggies' class for Kamari Wilson. They now have 2 safeties, 2 linebackers, and 1 corner committed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back