UM offers 2022 OL Kanaya Charlton

Advertisement
Jesus what are they feeding these kids. He going to be going into his jr year, man what a beast.

Well just watched his video and theres no way in **** they letting him out of the state. This is not some sloppy fat kid, hes very quick on his feet and hes just smashing people. This kid is going to be a 5 star top 10 type player in the country id bet. Honestly I was expecting a slow fat kid and thats not what he is at all.

Advertisement
Interesting info coming out of the MVP Camp in Valdosta, Ga at Lowndes HS this weekend.

He reportedly performed well an UM offered him early, but FSU is apparently his leader( which is shocking given the academics focus of household), until the $EC turns up the heat. I would think GaTech may come into play at some point.

"an offensive lineman with a big frame that looks more like a guard or center on the next level. He has heavy hands and great balance for his size. He has continued to rework his body and was really strong in 1-on-1’s. His flexibility and ability to bend allows him to create and maintain a great base in the trenches. "

Go Canes

Last edited:
This was last year as a sophomore/ budding Junior in Orlando.

He comes in at the the 4:30 mark.

Go Canes

Interesting info coming out of the MVP Camp in Valdosta, Ga at Lowndes HS this weekend.

He reportedly performed well an UM offered him early, but FSU is apparently his leader( which is shocking given the academics focus of household), until the $EC turns up the heat. I would think GaTech may come into play at some point.

"an offensive lineman with a big frame that looks more like a guard or center on the next level. He has heavy hands and great balance for his size. He has continued to rework his body and was really strong in 1-on-1’s. His flexibility and ability to bend allows him to create and maintain a great base in the trenches. "

Go Canes
Great to see camps happening again

Advertisement
This was last year as a sophomore/ budding Junior in Orlando.

He comes in at the the 4:30 mark.

Go Canes

TJ Shanahan kid, Maurio Eugenio and even Fatson looked good in those clips.
I wanted Barber bit didn't look good here.

TJ Shanahan kid, Maurio Eugenio and even Fatson looked good in those clips.
I wanted Barber bit didn't look good here.

Barber hit the weight room after those camps and rededicated himself which is why he worked himself into the a coveted player as a senior. The young man literally bullied players on the field his senior and told the referees he was trying to earn a scholarship an the other players weren't his concern and they needed to play harder. There is video posted in his thread about it, the **** was hilarious.

It looks like 2022 OG Kanaya Charlton will be this year's version of 2021 OT Austin Barber who played himself into a UF offer and 4* final ranking up from being a 2* initially.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Barber hit the weight room after those camps and rededicated himself which is why he worked himself into the a coveted player as a senior. The young man literally bullied players on the field his senior and told the referees he was trying to earn a scholarship an the other players weren't his concern and they needed to play harder. There is video posted in his thread about it, the **** was hilarious.

It looks like 2022 OG Kanaya Charlton will be this year's version of 2021 OT Austin Barber who played himself into a UF offer and 4* final ranking up from being a 2* initially.

Go Canes

So the video was from before his senior season.

Advertisement
https://247sports.com/player/deshawn-woods-46096675/

https://247sports.com/player/tyler-booker-46057337/

Those 3 are interior guys to watch..also can try to get the UNLV transfer.

I like the other 3 players you mentioned.

Really you like the UNLV transfer, I don't see it. What do you see in the UNLV transger I looked at a few of his games what did I mess.

Go Canes

An IMG kid from NJ and a kid from Omaha NE? I hope Justice has Plan 1As in place.
Those are who i like.

I think after the dead period and if they get to host a camp we should see someone come out of there.

Also i think we have gotten the most IMG kids out of the big 3 schools.

Advertisement
Back