UM offers 2022 LB Leon Hart

Advertisement
Advertisement
More telling is the fact that there are other schools that obviously have better scouting staffs than Miami because they have already offered. We should know the best talent in SOFL at birth, you get my point. This why this inept admin, AD, Boosters, football department and HC needed a guy like Alonzo.
This has been talked about with other kids. The top schools have already established relationships with youth coaches. The youth coaches are key here. It’s one of the things cmr tried to do when he got here. Idk if Manny is doing the same thing. These coaches identify the best talent from the middle school kids and younger. At that age the kids start separating themselves and the coaches make the calls to these schools cause the are network$ in place. Coaches down here have seen nfl talent pass through their ranks for years and know right away who is special. Bama and uga don’t have a coach at every pee wee league in the nation. But they have people in their pockets.
No other way Bama has an inside on a kid before anyone else in the state unless the coaches know who to call.

More telling is the fact that there are other schools that obviously have better scouting staffs than Miami because they have already offered. We should know the best talent in SOFL at birth, you get my point. This why this inept admin, AD, Boosters, football department and HC needed a guy like Alonzo.

Ehhh not really...It's impossible to be first on every kid. Just don't be "Real late"...And also, a good bit of these offers aren't committable anyway.
Finally there are some very good posters on here with some good local ties who say we shouldn't be offering and taking commits from kids really early anyway, so there's that arguement.

Advertisement
So the local 2022 names to know at backer are:

Leon Hart, Edison
Wesley Blissainthe, Central
Tray Brown, Gibbons

??

All have "offers"...I would like to think Blissainthe's is definitely committable, no idea on the other two, but at least we are on them early.

This has been talked about with other kids. The top schools have already established relationships with youth coaches. The youth coaches are key here. It’s one of the things cmr tried to do when he got here. Idk if Manny is doing the same thing. These coaches identify the best talent from the middle school kids and younger. At that age the kids start separating themselves and the coaches make the calls to these schools cause the are network$ in place. Coaches down here have seen nfl talent pass through their ranks for years and know right away who is special. Bama and uga don’t have a coach at every pee wee league in the nation. But they have people in their pockets.
No other way Bama has an inside on a kid before anyone else in the state unless the coaches know who to call.

i coached youth football recently with DVD. He has some connections

Advertisement
Back