UM offers 2022 DL Mykel Williams

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Williams is a 4-star prospect from Hardaway (GA) that also holds offers from Alabama, Auburn, UGA, LSU, and Florida to name a few.

As a sophomore in 2019, the 6-5 260 pound recruit was selected first-team All-State after totaling 57 tackles, 18 TFL, 10 sacks, 3 PBU, 2 FF, and 2 FR. Williams also wrestles at Hardaway.

Advertisement
Honest question, because I don't understand. These "official scholarship offer" edits - are these from the school, reflecting something that "officially" happened, or are these just edits from people on Twitter? I'm not on Twitter; so, I kind of put no stock into what happens in there. But if these edits actually mean something, I'd like to know. TIA

Advertisement
Honest question, because I don't understand. These "official scholarship offer" edits - are these from the school, reflecting something that "officially" happened, or are these just edits from people on Twitter? I'm not on Twitter; so, I kind of put no stock into what happens in there. But if these edits actually mean something, I'd like to know. TIA

These are from the schools. Before August 1 (used to Sept 1), of a kids Senior year schools can only give verbal offers. Once August 1 comes schools can send the official offer. Lets everyone where a kid stands with a certain school.

Advertisement
Back