UM offers 2022 DE Dante Anderson

Advertisement
1596138144538.png

1596138162255.png

@Liberty City El , where does Dante fit in the priority order for DE? Given how deep the 22 class is at DE, any guestimates how many we could take? Will some of them grow into DTs?

Have to think the 22 class will be a smaller class given the rumblings that the NCAA might relax the IC limits.

Advertisement
Gotta think he’s third behind Jackson and Stewart. Both those guys will be highly recruited.
I’m pretty sure Nolton, Anderson, Jackson and Stewart were all part of the green lights given to the 22 class recently. I would imagine all 4 would be takes... even if all 4 want in.

@Liberty City El , where does Dante fit in the priority order for DE? Given how deep the 22 class is at DE, any guestimates how many we could take? Will some of them grow into DTs?

Have to think the 22 class will be a smaller class given the rumblings that the NCAA might relax the IC limits.
Obviously the top guys are Stewart, Jackson & Nolton, but I think the staff likes Anderson a lot too & will recruit him as if he's a priority as well.

Because of how early it is they're going to treat them all as if they're top priorities but eventually it will work itself out.

As to how many we take, Idk, depends on our numbers. Gotta assume Rousseau & Phillips are gone after this season so, maybe they take 2 or 3.

As to which ones might grow into a DT, Jamaal Johnson, Richard Thomas IMO could play DT in college (but I don't think we'll end up pursuing him too hard anyway, he seems pretty high on FSU) & Nyjalik Kelly could ultimately grow into a DT as well.

DL is the last of our worries for the 22 class, we'll get who we want & everything will sort itself out.

Advertisement
Obviously the top guys are Stewart, Jackson & Nolton, but I think the staff likes Anderson a lot too & will recruit him as if he's a priority as well.

Because of how early it is they're going to treat them all as if they're top priorities but eventually it will work itself out.

As to how many we take, Idk, depends on our numbers. Gotta assume Rousseau & Phillips are gone after this season so, maybe they take 2 or 3.

As to which ones might grow into a DT, Jamaal Johnson, Richard Thomas IMO could play DT in college (but I don't think we'll end up pursuing him too hard anyway, he seems pretty high on FSU) & Nyjalik Kelly could ultimately grow into a DT as well.

DL is the last of our worries for the 22 class, we'll get who we want & everything will sort itself out.

You projecting Phillips to be one and done?

Advertisement
Will Phillips get enough opps to go to the league behind Rosseau and Roche?

this was a guy who “retired” from football not too long ago.

Advertisement

What about Jones Jr??

Advertisement
Back