UM offers 2022 DB James Monds

Advertisement
Saw where someone posted that kid allegedly ran a 4.49-40. Ivins said he was not even close to that at the U camp. Ivins a jerk-weed here as look at the speed that kid shows play after play in HS.

Saw where someone posted that kid allegedly ran a 4.49-40. Ivins said he was not even close to that at the U camp. Ivins a jerk-weed here as look at the speed that kid shows play after play in HS.
Ivins brings good information many times but he is wrong about this guys play speed. Ivins looks like he never put a jock-strap on and he has a narcissistic type personality where he has to be right all the time.

Last edited:
Ivins brings good information many times but he is wrong about this guys play speed. Ivins looks like he never put a jock-strap on and he has a narcissistic type personality where he has to be right all the time.

Ivins didn't make a personal judgement; he commented on a performance from a camp. Maybe the kid had a bad day.. He's only a sophomore.

Advertisement
Is he part of the famous Monds family from the Fort Pierce area?

I'm sure you all remember defensive back Wonderful Terrific Monds who played at Nebraska.

images (4).jpeg

His son Mario played at Cincinnati and then the NFL. Another son, named Wonderful, played at FIU. Yet another son, also named Wonderful, might have played somewhere else.

I have no idea where Port St. Lucie is.

Last edited:
Is he part of the famous Monds family from the Fort Pierce area?

I'm sure you all remember defensive back Wonderful Terrific Monds who played at Nebraska.

View attachment 114616

His son Mario played at Cincinnati and then the NFL. Another son, named Wonderful, played at FIU. Yet another son, also named Wonderful, might have played somewhere else.

I have no idea where Port St. Lucie is.
He has to be. I know the family you're talking about, I could live to be 120 and I'd never forget about two people named Wonderful Terrific Monds. That's the same general area. You could fart in PSL and they'll smell it in Ft. Pierce...

P.S.- I'd be ****ed off if I were Mario. I'd be like ****, you couldn't name me Magnificent Divine???

“Miami is my favorite, actually my dream school,” Monds said. “I’ve been watching the Canes since I’ve been growing up, and I consider them DB U. My whole family roots for Miami.”

When Monds got the offer he says “I was just sitting at home doing my homework. My coach had texted me that coach (Mike) Rumph wants to talk to me. I’d been talking to them before, wasn’t sure if they’d offer so early. But I called coach Rumph, he was like `Man, I really love your talent, how you can return the ball, play defense, and we want to offer you a full scholarship and I want me and you to have a close connection.’”

Advertisement
Back